Full term :)

jayx2

Reaction score
Well I'm full term today at 37 weeks :dance: I'm very.ready for this little guy to make an appearance now feel like I've ballooned overnight & I'm pretty uncomfortable but cant wait to see his gorgeous little face more than anything :love: ...
Come on baby boy were just waiting for you now ! x

Woohoo!! Happy full term day! :)

Congratulatins! Both to jayx2 and Bot! I'm fullterm today as well!! :p :)

All due the same day.... Who will be first? I reckon I'll be early but that might just be wishful thinking! Either of you got any similar feelings about when it might happen?

According to my calculations I think I'm due around 22nd, not 18th as they said after the scan... and my siblings and mother all had their babies a few days after their due date. I do think/hope he'll come early though.. and I'm really freaking out about things we need to get done because I don't think we still have 3 more weeks. But then again I have a feeling that I'm wrong and that believing he'll come early will just make the waiting seem longer when he might actually be late :p Hoping he'll be early though (because I want to see him and hold him etc of course) but also because my MIL is coming to stay with us from 24th of January, and I'd like to have a few days to get used to things first, and not have her supervise me doing every thing for the first time...

What makes you think he'll be early? Any signs?? :)

This past week I've gotten extremely tired, my back and lower belly hurts more, and yesterday and today I threw up... all things which could mean he's only a week or so away.. or it could mean nothing at all :p

Don't know really, both mums were early with theirs and I just feel like he's nearly ready! Got some pressure on bladder and bum and by are a lot stronger now. Plus I was 2 hrs late for our wedding cause if road havock in the snow Dec 2010 so always said he'd come in snow and we're forecast some early Feb. Nothing concrete, just me hoping I think!

Got most stuff bought now and have blitzed house with a deep clesn. Got Mon and tues at work then I'm off! Pram and carseat coming wed, bit of a tidy up house wise and then I'll be ready for him!

Was 20th based on my calcs so might be a bit longer!

Luckily family are local so can pop in then leave us. Much as I like my mil i wouldn't want ppl staying just after, like you say, we need time to work out what we're doing without pressure!

Sorry for all the typos, trying to get to grips with new phone!

:dance: to full term! My go Monday and im gonba be starting all the old wives tales to get it goin!

Im excited about meeting my little boy and actually excited about labour! Can't wait for my body to be able to do what it's designed for :)

I'll be the same carly already started on the fresh pineapple & its going down a treat just can't wait any longer want to meet my boy ASAP :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back