Yay got my scan date!

BBaby

Reaction score
So had my booking appointment today and got my scan date for 24th June. So on countdown!

A bit stressed cos I am still registered with a docs outside my catchment area, which will apparantly cause problems for midwife appoints ... And they will probably make me move docs :-(

Xxx

Yay least you have your scan date, can worry about docs later. A month to go xxx

I'm outside my docs catchment and it was agreed when I joined. I was told midwife might mention it but never said a word so you may be lucky :) x

Yours is 4 days before mine! :)
I'm outside my catchment area too still waiting for them to say something but they haven't yet x

Everyone has their dates :( I don't book in with the midwife till the 5th. Suppose I'm lucky I had a scan already tho and got a pic of my blob lol x

I got mine yesterday 2nd July so 5 weeks away. Can't wait. So excited x

Michelle x

Hey Daley and LD1978 ..... Are you registered at your docs at your correct address? My problem is I'm still registered at my father in laws address who lives in the catchment area. All my pregnancy notes are at my real address which comes under a different health authority (literally 5 mins down the round)

The midwife at booking in said that for 16 week check up I have to go to the midwife at docs (I could continue without telling her address) but eventually they will know for home visits and may refuse to come. If I tell them I've moved they will very likely tell me I need to move docs.

I was thinking of going to 16 week appoint, saying nothing and telling them after that .... Then once the care has already started they may carry on?

I feel really naughty, but I've been in that docs for 10 years. It was that doc who sent me to get a 'harmless' mole removed just because I was worried (which turned out to be cancer) I'm sure some docs would have just sent you away, so I feel quite strongly about wanting to stay there :-( xxx

I'm registered under my address. They said years ago it was ok but I might have problems if I ever needed to call out a doc at night. I don't worry about that as I live down the road from a walk in centre and a 10 min drive from the children's hospital. If I have to change doctors I will but I'm hoping I don't have to and so far nothing has been said x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back