Yay 4400 on sky tonight!!

Em78

Reaction score
just had to say how excited i am that the third season of 4400 is on sky one tonight! :dance:

if anyone else watches it and didnt know - its on at 10!

so sad arent i? :oops: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooooooooo just series linked it!!
Although i missed season 2 cos it was on when we didn't have sky :(

Sure i will catch up!!!

its a kind sci fi series hun. its really good and very addictive. if its ever repeated from the beginning then you should try it!

did you see season 1 hayleb? should be ok if you did - think you'd be majorly lost if you didnt though!

they usually do a catch up at the beginning but if you have any questions just ask hun!!

Yeah saw season 1

Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

the biggest thing that happened was that rich guy with the beard who wanted to help all the 4400's (or did he? we still dont know if he was good or not!) who wanted lilly's unborn baby (hope you know who i mean!) well he sets up a centre for them and then he gets assasinated. its ends up being Tom's son (kyle, the one who was in a comma) the future peeps behind it all used him to do it and he kept having flash backs to it. and he has confessed to the police and has been arrested!

let me know if you need any help catching up!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kyle did the assasination??
Shocking!!!

The bearded guy who built all them houses and stuff?

I loved this, but did get a little bored with the endless shows about the couple and the baby... I preferred it when every episode was a new person with new abilities.

I never watched it on TV, but Phil and I just stumbled across the series 1 boxset in Virgin and thought it looked interesting so we bought it (having never heard of it before) and got hooked. We're working our way through season 2 right now.

So gutted!!!! i fell asleep half way through the first episode :(

its on so late its silly! dh filled me in but then we went to bed as we knew we'd never make it through the second one.

oh well its on sky two on Tuesday - might have to catch up then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back