Holiday!!!

Flossy82

Reaction score
Yay just thought id say here i am im getting all excited sitting here at the fact im off on holiday on friday to portugal!!!! And best part of it no kiddies for the whole time we are away!!! Yay (sorry bet that sounds awful of me to say)!!! All i cant think of is sun sand and booze (oh and no interupted sleep)! :dance: Anyone else of on holiday anytime soon?!

I'm off to Ibiza on the 5th May so only just over 2 weeks away!! :lol: :dance:

Thing is we booked it before I got my BFP, and we're going with 3 other families. I know everyone else will be drinking dawn till dusk and I can see me being made designated babysitter for the 5 kids! :twisted: I've already warned DH that if he gets steaming I will not be happy at all, and he laughed because he thinks I'm joking! :shock:

Hope you have a great holiday Flossy. Make the most of your kid-free time! :lol:

Flossy how lucky are YOU!?

Who's looking after the little one?

Hi urchin my mum is looking after my little boy and the mil is looking after frankie for us!!!!! Yay cannot wait hehehe :lol:

Lucky you Flossy! im jealous!!!!

have a fab time hun!!!!!!!!!

Lucky u. I have a few more weeks till my holiday. I am off to Lanzarote 18th May and cant wait! So excited just wanting to chill for a week and best of all its a bank holiday when i come back!

Hi hun,

You lucky thing you. I really really want a holiday, is going to be a while before that happens though.

Have a fab time & I look forward to seeing some piccies when you get home.

Nicki.x :D

Hi

lucky you , Im jelous wont be goin on an actual holiday for months, but going out for our three year in june and leaving Kiara at my dads gotta practice leavin her a few hours here and there havent done it yet too nervous lol.
Hope your have a good time and tell us all about it on the way back.
xxx Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back