Xmas party dress

Hellokitty

Reaction score
I found a nice dress in New Look Maternity section.

It is the only one I have found that I like and that fits, and it fits perfectly...

But I do mean perfectly! There is very little room for expansion in the boob department! :lol:

So far I've only increased one cup size, but I would like to be able to wear this dress over xmas and also to a do I'm going to in January.

Its a size 18 which is the biggest they do, so I can't go for a bigger size. And its £26.

So the question is...Do I risk and hope my boobs don't get bigger between now and Jan? Or should I keep looking and hope something else crops up?

:?

I've got this one from Dorothy Perkins and it fits lovely!

DJA84-ms.jpg

Was £35 and ranges from size 8-22 :D

Tattooed Lady said:
I found a nice dress in New Look Maternity section.

It is the only one I have found that I like and that fits, and it fits perfectly...

But I do mean perfectly! There is very little room for expansion in the boob department! :lol:

So far I've only increased one cup size, but I would like to be able to wear this dress over xmas and also to a do I'm going to in January.

Its a size 18 which is the biggest they do, so I can't go for a bigger size. And its £26.

So the question is...Do I risk and hope my boobs don't get bigger between now and Jan? Or should I keep looking and hope something else crops up?

:?

sorry I forgot to reply to the question!!!I personaly would wait, I have gone up 2 cup sizes in the last 20 weeks but that could just be me :D

oh i like your dress Kirky.

My boobs grew loads when i first concieved.i have gone up 2 cup sizes also but mine have stopped growing for now (thank god) .

Is there much room for an expanding bump in it aswell because mine came up overnight at 13 1/2 weeks.

don't really know the answer but thought my body changes may be helpful to know

good luck

I'm going party dress shopping this wednesday! They'd better be something half decent out there!!

Yes there is plenty of room for bump expansion.

Kirly, the new look dress is very similar to the DP one, only difference is that the new look one has turquoise lining.

I was in DP yesterday but didn't see it..

Will have to go somewhere else

I haven't got much of a maternity section in the Dorothy Perkins where I live and none in the H&M or New Look. :(
I do love that dress you got Kirly from Dorothy Perkins though and am looking on-line for it now :)

i'm going out Friday to find something. Will definately consider Dorothy Perkins now - that's a fab dress!

I've gone up one band size and 4 cup sizes so far! they are huge! just starting to feel this one getting a bit tight so reckon i've got another increase coming! Gonna start losing my balance soon..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back