Complaining works!

bhe101

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Nothing really do to with being pregnant although think its the hormones that made me do it!
I bought a dress online a couple of months ago and have only been able to get one wear out of it.
I'm goin over to my sisters house at the weekend for her birthday so thought it would be nice to dress up a bit.
Tried on the dress to see if it still fits and noticed theres a mammoth hole right under the bust area!! I was so angry I sent a very abrupt email to the company I bought it from and Iv just recieved an email saying theres a replacement in the post and that they are very sorry!
Its the first time iv ever complained about anything, maybe I should do it more often!!
Sorry the post is so long!

:cheer: :cheer: Glad you've got a replacement.

My dad is always complaining to companys. He got Kelloggs to pay for a new set of dentures once cos there was a bit of plastic in his cornflakes and he told them it broke them :lol:
He also managed to get my Dyson exchanged for me in Argos when it broke 6 months outside the guarantee!

I had a go at the Sky people last week cause we had 2 engineers round to install it and they did a crap job, so I phoned for somebody to come round and finish the installation and they wouldn't do it, just told me to buy more scart leads even though they weren't the problem..I went mad and demanded they send an engineer round..so they did :lol: (reluctantly) I swear it's the hormones..I'm usually quite and a pushover :lol:

When i took my OH to Paris we had to move hotel from the one i'd booked due to a water leak, and i kicked up a bit of a fuss (they moved us to a red light district) so they gave us a full refund. Lovely!

It always pays to complain.Lol

wow
Well done you!!!! im impressed :cheer:
Yes some times it works to complain
good on ya :dance: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member