Xfactor - Misha.....

LuW

Reaction score
Don't actually watch it but I've just seen on this morning over the judges collering her on the show over being a bit 'mean' back stage.

Ruth said that she thought it should be done backstage and not on air but I kind of this if she's being a bit nasty to others (whether intentional or not) and one of the contestants that she had been a little off with was kicked out that week went to the press and said 'oooooh she's a bully' I do think the show would have been slated for endorsing bullying.

Just wondering what everyone else thought... I do feel sorry that it was infront of everyone, but I do think bullies need to be made an example of, She's apparently furious with Tulisa for bringing it up, but she's meant to be a role model now she's in the public eye.

That girl said she wasn't a bully they just had a disagreement , then things were brought up about her past etc , i think that is wrong you are there to be judged on your singing not your popularity x

Definately, I just wonder how it would have gone off if someone had taken serious offense to something she'd said.

Think maybe they could have said maybe tone down your competitive side and leave it at that. That way none of the press can run at them for whatever reason. But they all ended up having their own little hiss turning it into something bigger which was the wrong side of it I think.

If she'd had had a disagreement with someone else, they could have seen it as bullying them if she came at them too strong if you get me... especially if whoever it was was really rather tame and wasn't out of any confrontation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back