i don't know if anyone watches Riki Lake, but...

laetitia85

Reaction score
In my opinion, she doesn't do much to help the guests. she is just a presenter, she doesn't really give useful advice, unlike Jeremy Kyle or Trisha. The guests tell their stories but Riki tends to warp the case without even offering a real solution.

i suspect that they probably don't show us the whole show, otherwise it would be too long. But I do think it is important to conclude each case with a good piece of advice/solution to their problem, as viewers migh also benefit from it.

what does everyone think?

laetitia85 said:
I she doesn't really give useful advice, unlike Jeremy Kyle

All Jeremy Kyle does is tell people to get a job! he just repeats himself over and over aswell. :wall:

I haven't watched Ricki for years. I like Dr Phil :lol:

Iv noticed that its also like 'Otoh your boyfriends cheating on you with your best friend' and then they come on all laughing and smiley like they dont even care. even really seriouse things like gangs and teenagers doing drugs and every ones making a joke out of it. :?

jeremy, he always goes into one of his lectures and shouts at the end.................to get his round of applause. And he calls everyone madam :x
I do like him better than the others though as he does give some guests what for!

yeah i agree about jeremy kyle, i used to think he shouted a lot, sometimes for no reason or as one of you put it - to get his round of applause. however when u listen carefully to what he says (even when he shouts) he does make sense, he does give advice, he does offer solutions. doesn't he? :think:

yeah laetitia you are right, he does give good advice (with the help of Graham :wink:) I do like that his honest and straight to the point though and he does talk sense...................some of those people on there though, omg! :shock:

Jerry Springer has to be the worst!!! They dont evan talk...they just come out shouting and when that bloody bell rings they all start laying to each other...it has the same effect on every single one of them !! lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My fave quote on Jerry Springer 'You dont know me' :rotfl:

Or im sleeping with you best friends mums boyfriends other bit on the side's dog!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ricki doesn't need to advise her guests as they are all complete fakes!

Forever laughing in the middle of their lines, some of them don't even try and act like it's real! :lol: :roll:

I hate Jeremy Kyle, hes a know it all. It makes me so mad when kids have beaten their parents and stole thing from them and he tells the parents to hug their kids and it will fix everything. I think his views on parenting are far too general and I hate the fact that he always blames teen mums parents... Sorry I'll stop ranting now he just makes me so mad.
Ricki's shows have comedy value but little else. I liked old skool Trisha. Sally is also good, as for Jerry Springer if I hear "take off your top" or "kiss her feet" again I may cry.

LOL

i do like a bit of Jeremy :oops: and he does tend to repeat him self and says the classic line like

(BUTTON IT MISSY (OR MATE ) IT'S MY SHOW, MY NAME ON THE WALL SO SHUT UP AND LISTEN)

:rotfl:

what a joker....

Rickie lake just pisses me off, she doesn't seem to help anyone just mocks them if anything :(

Yeah and Jeremy Kyle makes such a fuss about getting a job then at the end he thanks the guests audience and most of all those of us at home............what, us with no jobs? If it weren't for people who didn't work he'd have no show anyway. Ungrateful ba***rd :shakehead: :rotfl:

skairdykat said:
Yeah and Jeremy Kyle makes such a fuss about getting a job then at the end he thanks the guests audience and most of all those of us at home............what, us with no jobs? If it weren't for people who didn't work he'd have no show anyway. Ungrateful ba***rd :shakehead: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Jeremy Kyle's typical phrases:

"we need to find out those all important DNA tests results"

"BE A MAN, Sort your life out and get a job mate!!!!" (then round of applause :roll: )

"there's two sides to every story"

"you know what, Madam!! he was telling the truth!!"

"Right ladies and gentlemen Tracey on the show..."

"let's get Graham on the show"

"you said to one of my researchers..."

"i can't condone that..."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

laetitia85 said:
Jeremy Kyle's typical phrases:

"we need to find out those all important DNA tests results"

"BE A MAN, Sort your life out and get a job mate!!!!" (then round of applause :roll: )

"there's two sides to every story"

"you know what, Madam!! he was telling the truth!!"

"Right ladies and gentlemen Tracey on the show..."

"let's get Graham on the show"

"you said to one of my researchers..."

"i can't condone that..."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

laetitia yor a JOKER i was :rotfl: my head off.

it's soo true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back