Jo...HUUUUUGE UPDATE PG 12!! she's home :-D

Kimbo

Reaction score
i've just got a text off Jo, she;s had the first lot of prostin (i think thats the gel) and nothings really happened, she's just having a few pains but she's been having these anyway..

so she's got to have another lot at 7.30pm tonight.
she said she's bored out her head and sam's only allowed in during visiting hours so she's on her own :( :( :(

fingers crossed everyone that the second lot of gel works for her :D :pray: :pray:

awww nooooo, come on lil baby, send her my love kim, thinking of you jo :hug:

:pray: :pray: here is hoping - I thought she would be allowed have her partner with her - that is terrible

ohh noo!!!! i reeeeeally hope the second lot works!!!!!

really hope it works for her, bet mine takes forever!!!! i just wana get out of this place!!they are strict with visiting here aswell :hug: for jo and good luck

crikey that baby really doesn't wanna budge! Hope the 2nd lot of gel works Jo xx lots of love xx

It's the waiting that seems to be the hardest. Hope baby makes an appearance soon :D

Hopefully the second lot will get things moving. I had to have 2 lots with Jamie and it wasn't long after the 2nd lot I was moved down to delivery. Keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't have to wait much longer :pray:

tell them to hook her up to the drip.... I had 6lots of the stuff (which is the max) and it did nothing... drip was in 30min and I was off!!

Good luck jo!!

Awwwwwwwww bless her, how awful her oh isnt allowed in thats terrible :evil: :evil:

I hope the second lot works for her it did for me first time round.

Cummon baby out you come!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ooooh, fingers crossed something happens soon for her, can't believe they only let Sam in during visiting hours.........at what stage do you think they'll let him stay with her?? poor thing, bet she's desperate to have him by her side :hug:

Emmylou said:
Ooooh, fingers crossed something happens soon for her, can't believe they only let Sam in during visiting hours.........at what stage do you think they'll let him stay with her?? poor thing, bet she's desperate to have him by her side :hug:
don;t think they'll let him in until shes in labour and things are moving :(

:hug: aww im sure things will get moving soon.. they can't delay it too long or you end up just running out of stamina for the last stretch! Terrible that hubby can't be with her now, its just stupid, she is already in labour just very early stage!! Our maternity unit allows husbands to be there every day from 10 am - 10pm and normal visiting hours for everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back