Jo...HUUUUUGE UPDATE PG 12!! she's home :-D

im not sure i havent heard anything else.. but she's probably waiting to announce it herself when she comes on :D

not heard anything since yesterday

not sure whether to text or not because i dont wanna bombard her :?

Kimbo said:
not heard anything since yesterday

not sure whether to text or not because i dont wanna bombard her :?

They might have come home.. i personally would leave her to text you now or post on here.. :D

she's home now :cheer:
she left the hospital tonight... she said everythings well she's just exhausted, and will try and get online tomorrow :cheer: she's going to announce the name too! :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay Jo!!!!

Congratulations, I'm slightly dreading reading your birth story, it sounds like you have been through hell!! So pleased to hear you are all home safe and well. Now put the baby down, step away from the baby - you have piccies to post!!!

Lots of love and hugs!!!!!!!
Becs xxxx

P.S So jealous!

Jo i remember you from when i first started tring ttc and you were doing the same, you went through so much but always offered love and support for others.

I'm so delighted for you, cant wait to see the pics of your lovely little girl.

You're an inspiration xx

OMG I'm so ashamed I had no idea about this thread, its only just now when I saw jo's tagline on msn I knew she'd had the baby :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ive just read the whole thread though and want to add my own love and good wishes to everyone elses, im so so so so so pleased for you!!!!

Cant wait to see pics!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO A VERY SPECIAL LITTLE FAMILY!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back