x factor

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Come on what is wrong with Louie Walsh's ears. If the Conway Sisters are so good and he has known them for ages, then why oh why hasnt he already given them a recording contract. i know why and i will tell you. they are crap, they are straight out of the 80's.

Chicco deserves to win now and put a mockery on the whole x factor programme.

louie Walsh is such a knob head.

x

he is an idiot!

i didnt think she could win, but i defo think she could sing and was way better than the abba wannabes!

I agree!! Conway sisters are totally crap as is talentless chicco.

I really thought that Maria had a high chance of winning!!!

Apparently it's fixed so that the Conway sisters win!!!
Or get to the final anyway

AAAAGGGHHH, I hate them, they are so up themselves and there is only one of them that can sing.

Chicco should go, that song by Enrique was painfully bad!!!

:x :x

Totally agree with you guys. The Conways are crap, how they got that far in the first place is questionable. I thought maria was fab is a very talented young lady.
Louis is a cheesy Knob head, it was so obvious why he chose them over Maria. :evil:

If I wasn't so sad then i'd stop watching out of protest!! :lol:

Nicki.

I would say tone deaf but this series has shocked me all the way through.

- how is Chico still there?

- how did chennai stay in so long, the woman was on the verge of tears every week?

- the Conways cannot sing, they are flat.

-If Simon isnt 'mentoring' them (ie not working with them) how can they still be on the show, surely you have to work with judge ure given and cannot enter independently.

Another thing, If Louis knows them as suggested in the paper today, surely they should be barred from entering???

Doe any one know whether Louis is gay or not? I think he is. Also is it only me who thinks Simon is gorgeous in his own way? I wouldn't say no anyways! :lol:

chicco is a 100% wannabee karaoke queen!!!

Maes me laugh want crap is put out on cd these days :D

Not that i watch the stupid programme , only watch the auditions.

LOL Hearts 81 you are forgiven as youve just had a baby and your hormones are all over the place. i mean simon cowell, yuck. lol

and as for you dan, i bet you are glued to the screen every saturday.

now come on davina your only accusing me of that because i wont tell anyone about lost :lol:

i like watching the audtions and thats about it :eek:

Actually Dan I have read up about Lost on the abc network so i sort of know what is going to happen.

How is my little princess Alana anyway. I have shown her picture to Joshua and he thinks that she is cute. I have told him that she will be his future wife.

ha ha sorry davina but jamie and Alana are already boyfriend and girlfriend!!! lol :) :!: :!: :wink:

will people stop fighting over my daughter , soon i will have an auction and the highest bid will get her hand in marriage , but trust me its a high reserve , so be warned :lol:

lol Dan

I have told Joshua that he is in for a fight for Alana, and he is already getting into training for it. lol

Not seen many piccies later are you and Elaine slacking. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back