X-Factor Should I or shouldnt I????

Do it, do it, do it! You already sound in your first post that you slightly regret not doing it last year, so you don't want to feel like that again by this time next year do you???
Be brave, you already have all of us to count as your fan base! Even if most of us haven't heard you sing yet! :wink:

OK I'll do it :)

I said id let you lot decide for me and you have, so its on your heads if I make a complete prat of myself :lol:

I promise not to give any sob stories, and will not beg :pray:

23rd may is the audition at Cardiff, should be enough time to find a song :?

glitzyglamgirl said:
OK I'll do it :)

I said id let you lot decide for me and you have, so its on your heads if I make a complete prat of myself :lol:

I promise not to give any sob stories, and will not beg :pray:

23rd may is the audition at Cardiff, should be enough time to find a song :?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You HAVE to do it!
You have an amazing voice! :cheer:

nothing ventured nothing gained.

My wee sister went last year, she didnt get through but it was a fun day, standing around. I did get the feeling though that good people werent getting through but strange people were, people that would make good telly.
This wee old granny got through, she nearly had us all in tears, she was so sweet.

go for it hun, i applied this year ages ago but havent heard a thing but not too bothered really now as went for it last year as you know

but go for it hun and good luck please keep us up to date withhow its all going.

have you got your own song or are you going to find one? :hug: :hug:

Just listened to your songs - definitely go for it.

Go for it.
Did you know before you get to the actual tv judges you also have to get through some more judges before them lot........ Its not what it seems.

Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back