I'm totaly baffled!

Becs

Reaction score
Hey there,

I wonder what you guys think of this. Any ideas would be very interesting, because I am very confused. Sorry for tmi.

I usually ov on day 17 and cm seemed to be going the right way and then all of a sudden on calander day 14 I had a heavy bleed. With no warning it was there and then almost as quickly as it arrived it was gone and in it's place a lot of very fertile egg white cm. By the morning still no continued AF so dh and I took advantage of the cm and got to bd'ing. This seemed to bring on a second flow of AF which was this time medium to light, but which lasted even less time and then again is now replaced with ewcm. If it wasn't for the bleeding I would be due to ov very soon so I did an opk this afternoon and it is the darkest line I have ever seen. Much much darker than the test line. Of course fertility friend has put me on the start of a new cycle but I don't know now. Everything except the bleeding indicates I am about to ov. Any ideas from you guys? Oh and I did a pg test just because I am so baffled and it was neg.

I had a m/c in feb and then an anovulatory cycle but have had 2 normal cycles since then. Could this be reprocussions from my earlier m/c? Does anyone else know what causes mid cycle bleeding? Should I be worried?

Confuuuuuussssssed.com

Becs

P.S i had a 25 day blood test this month which came back with a low progesterone reading of just 2.5.

i have herd of ovulating bleeding , but does sound very weird , maybe a trip to docs or just call nhs direct they may be able to assist ?

as for ff , maybe change it to spotting but make a note it was proper bleeding ?

did u do a preggy test this month bec? just another random idea hun

Thanks Gem, yeah good idea! I'll change it to spotting an make a note so for now I stay on the same cycle. I'll make an appointment with my GP tomorrow. Yeah i did a preg test and it was negative. Thanks for the sound advice as always.

BTW - How are you doing? Are you feeling better yet after the op?
:hug:

no worries chick :hug: , feeling ok yeh , but still not healing , still of work :wall: 2 out of 3 wholes are find , the last one being a complete arse :roll:

Oh what a nightmare hon! This is taking so long you must have gone completely round the bend and back. Sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you get better soon. You're getting pregnant this year and will need all the energy you can get. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back