Wrong dates mmc?

I'm so sorry to hear this April....I hope everything goes as well as it can for you xx

That’s reassuring to know it wasn’t as bad physically as it sounds. How where you both afterwards? Immediately, how did you feel when you woke up? And also what where the next few days like if you don’t mind me asking xx

I’ve felt really off today. I’ve had lots of mild period like cramps and shooting pains so I’m wondering if I’ll miscarry naturally before Monday

Last edited:
I didn’t have the d&c - I waited for mine to pass naturally and then had a major haemorrhage. So maybe on reflection a d&c might have been a better option!

This was my second d&c and this sounds so strange but both times I’ve woken up feeling really good. I think it’s almost a relief that it’s all over and you’re free to move on. My first d&c I felt absolutely fine physically afterwards except for pains in my bum weirdly and bled minimally. This time I suffered bad constipation for a few days afterwards and some stomach pains but again hardly any bleeding, the bleeding has only just stopped but it was hardly anything. I hope you’re ok x

I was so ill when they put me under general anaesthetic that when I woke up I actually felt really well physically and absolutely fine. It was the best I had felt for a while but I had had a raging infection. In terms of after that the bleeding was like a light to medium period and I had mild cramping and some pain but not unmanageable with medication. I was up and moving the next day and that was still with a catheter in (You won't have this!) So I think you should be just fine hun. Take it easy and don't try to do too much and manage any pain with medication. Make sure you talk to people and don't bottle it in, you have had a real roller coaster of emotions this month and it's not an easy thing to go through. Love and hugs xxx

Thankyou for the replies and all the support. It’s reassuring to know you guys didn’t feel horrendus afterwards.

I don’t know how I’ll emotionally get over a 2nd miscarriage. I feel heartbroken, scared I’ll never be a mum and insanely jealous of everyone I know who has babies or is pregnant. I just want to cry all day every day.

I know what you mean - my second miscarriage took a much greater emotional toll than the first. I was never sure if that was because it was my second one or if it was because I got to 12+1, so I’d had longer to think I was going to be a mum.

It does get better though. And now I’m pregnant again (I fell on my second cycle after the mc) and this time it’s going a lot better. I’ve had an early scan so I’ve seen a heartbeat and this time I’m so much sicker. What I’m trying to say is, maybe there’s something to say for third time lucky.

All the best today April. Look after yourself xx

I know what you mean April. My most recent was my 3rd. I have a daughter but because of that I won’t get any tests as it’s not 3 in a row. I’m so jealous and feel it’s so unfair that other people can just get pregnant, Sail through and have babies but I can’t.

It was 3rd time lucky for me with my daughter too so never know. With future pregnancies I’ll take a heartbeat with a pinch of salt though as I’ve had one in both my missed miscarriages. I think a heartbeat along with appropriate size is the biggie, mine both measured small but that’s just personal experience.

Good luck today. You’ll be ok x

I know what you mean - my second miscarriage took a much greater emotional toll than the first. I was never sure if that was because it was my second one or if it was because I got to 12+1, so I’d had longer to think I was going to be a mum.

It does get better though. And now I’m pregnant again (I fell on my second cycle after the mc) and this time it’s going a lot better. I’ve had an early scan so I’ve seen a heartbeat and this time I’m so much sicker. What I’m trying to say is, maybe there’s something to say for third time lucky.

All the best today April. Look after yourself xx

It’s the same for me, the fact it’s my 2nd is scaring and upsetting me but it’s also partly because today was originally scheduled for my 12 week scan...so it feels extra cruel
To know you are pregnant again is so reassuring! I’m hoping this one continues you to well for you!!

I know what you mean April. My most recent was my 3rd. I have a daughter but because of that I won’t get any tests as it’s not 3 in a row. I’m so jealous and feel it’s so unfair that other people can just get pregnant, Sail through and have babies but I can’t.

It was 3rd time lucky for me with my daughter too so never know. With future pregnancies I’ll take a heartbeat with a pinch of salt though as I’ve had one in both my missed miscarriages. I think a heartbeat along with appropriate size is the biggie, mine both measured small but that’s just personal experience.

Good luck today. You’ll be ok x

I’m glad I’m not the only person who feels jealous. It’s a horrible feeling I’m not one to usually be like this. But I get so angry that it’s not me and wonder if it ever will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back