Wringing hands?

titch

Reaction score
Over the past couple of days morgans been wringing and pulling at his hands, it looks like hes trying to pull his fingers off or something. :eh:

Also he looks like an evil superhero plotting :lol:

does your baby dothis too? any ideas about why hes started? could it be the cold weather?

Ive started putting a teddy in his hands when he does it and he does carry on trying to pull the ears/hands/legs off the toy. do you reckon this is the right thing to do?

colbi`s been trying to pull his fingers off for a few weeks and puts his hands together etc. its really cute i think its normal tho :) x

I think its just a normal grabbing reflex to be honest. All my boys done it! And yep i gave them a toy to play with too..they only got frustrated otherwise.

ah okay thanks! Its amazing watching them go through these stages! I still think he looks like hes plotting something when he does it :lol:

lol, he's found his hands! And with the tiniest bit co-ordination he's playing with them :) Ross did this before he started reaching in the general direction of things! lol at the plot, he's wondering how to wrap you around his little finger!!

Yeah my lo loves her hands and can find her thumb very easily - i notied she moves her hand slowly round and then when it is in front of her mouth she grabs at it until it is in. She reached for her first toy in the bath the other day - hands are a babies best friend!

annabelle sometimes finds her thumb and looks so cute!! i catch her staring at her hand quite a lot atm too haha!!x

yes he was staring at his own feet earlier when he was sat on my lap :lol: its lovely to see them discovering their world :love:

Tristan looks bozz eyed wen hes lookin at his hands n pullin his fingers off lol.
he bothers more with his left than right hand tho is that normal?? :shock:
i wondered incase he couldnt find his other hand lol x

i dunno, maybe hes gonna be left handed?

i dunno, maybe hes gonna be left handed?

People have been saying that but me an OH right handed :shock: mite mention it to GP when i go just seems wierd he can move it about he just doesnt really bother with that hand sorry i hijacked the thread lol.

Love how he goes bozz eyed when focusing on his hands lol he has started lookin at his feet to :oooo:

yeah see the GP if youre worried. Im not sure if left handedness runs in families or not :confused:

me mum writes with both i can alittle so i assumed it cud be in the family thing poss not but if by the next visit at gp i will av to mention it lol thanks x

My 7 yr old is lefty and we're both right handed. We started noticing when he started holding his spoon to be fed..he had a preference for his left hand and would swop.

yeah see the GP if youre worried. Im not sure if left handedness runs in families or not :confused:

I was the only left handed person in my entire family until one of my cousins was born when I was about 16. I had to show him how to tie his shoelaces cos everyone else was a rightie and he just couldn't get it right. I don't think it runs in families!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back