He's Into everything! Nothing is safe

Emma58

Reaction score
I have just had to stop Sam trying to eat the bin liner off the bin :puke: (Looks like I am going to have to find a new home for that!)

He is a terror in his baby walker he is into everything!

Yesterday he navigated his way down the hallway and was opening the shoe cupboard and just about to start getting shoes out.

Then when he is in the living room nothing is safe he has really got the hang of speed crawling when he wants to get his hands on something, usually it is a remote control or the laptop he is obssessed with them.

What do your LO's like getting their hands on?

Anything expensive. Remotes, mobiles, the pc and laptop. She's not quite crawling but she can move around the floor by wriggling backwards and rolling. Still waiting on the walker to get here.

Not so much "on" as "in" drawers, cupboards wardrobes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She also has a great passion for pulling aaaall the DVDs off the shelf!

Lisa

My hair, OH's lip and nose, remotes, phones, nappy sack bag, wipes bag, anything within her reach!!!

anyone who's seen my facebook will know that lelands new toy is the dogs water bowl and im very stuck on what to do about it , he tips it up , soaking the carpet and him , dog doesnt look amused at all and nor am i for the million clothes change and carpet washing :shakehead: i just dont know where to put the bowl so he cant get it :(

I think lil miss has eaten her entire body weight in paper and cardboard... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That child has eyes like a hawk and can see crap on the floor and pop it in her mouth faster than Sterling Moss, and I can't hoover everyday because she is terrified of the bloody hoover...I always know when shes eating things she shouldn't because she goes very quiet and hides....and when I find her she looks at me and tries not to grin...then looses control does it and there's something in there... Lil mare bag bites me every time I go and fish it out too, bloody hurts too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Then there is the lap top power cable war we have, every single day.... :wall: :wall: She pulls it and puts it in her mouth just to spite me honestly...Its the look in her eye when I take it off her and say no...Its a look of How dare you you contemptuous hag!!!, then she immediately goes for it again.... giving me the look of "I'm not listening to you, I'm going to do what I want to!!" *sigh* I want my little baby back... :(

I went to Matalan the other day. Put some clothes on top of the hood of the pushchair and as far as I knew Luke was just happily looking around....

NO...

He was EATING a big price tag that he had ripped off of one of the items I'd placed on the hood. It was wedged into his mouth and I almost had a fit trying to get it out.

He likes the bin liner in the kitchen too.. he likes pulling Barney's fur... he likes almost anything and everything.

LOL this morning he started crawling around the living room and somehow ended up underneath the nest of tables and couldn't get out. All he had to do was crawl forwards but i think he thought he was stuck :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back