WOW!!

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Just got back from the midwife. I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time and WOW it was so amazing. Also she felt my tummy and said 'There's the top of your baby'. For the past few week's every morning I have had a feel of my tummy before I get out of bed and I thought I could feel a bump, everyday it gets bigger, but my OH said I was imagining it. I'm so happy to say I'm not imagining anything, that bump IS my baby!!

She took blood for the downs and spina bifida screening. She said that if I'm low risk the results will come back to her in about 2 weeks and she will write to me, but if I'm high risk the results come back abit quicker and it will be the hospital who get in touch arranging an appt. I will be so nervous for the next couple of weeks.

it is good hearing that heart beat, i got to hear mine for the first time last week too.

But i have't felt the baby yet, just a general hardness in the area where it is.

don't worry about the blood results, the chances of being high risk for downs are very very slim.

Sandi

:dance: It's great hearing the heart beat, and also very reassuring!

A xxx

Thats great news hon
Im glad everything went well :dance: :dance:
the first time i heard Collier's heartbeat i burst into tears of emotional joy.
I was happy and James went all red in the face with pride. :hug: :hug:
I could have listened to our baby all day.
Lol Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back