wow - how far ive come

budge

Reaction score
well back in march i found out i was pregnant and i was devasted! i came on this forum saying i wasn't happy being here and i was totally devasted! :wall:
But look at me now! Im actually looking forward to this baby now. :D And its all down to you lot. I have had days when ive thought OMG i don't want this baby - i can't cope with another one etc (which is awful i know) but ive come on here and you lot have cheered me up and ive got over the trauma! :lol:

Thankyou everyone for being so nice and i think its great we're all here to support one another!

I think this baby will be lovely and one day i will realise why i had him/her :hug:
I just hope its not to send me mad! :lol: :lol:

thanks. i feel a bit silly thinking back how i felt but i was in shock i think.

when i first found out i could of died!!!! but when i had my first bleed it made me realise how important this baby is and when i had my first scan my heart melted :cry:

awww

i just felt absolutely devasted coz its my 4th and i had not planned anymore. Hubby was due to have the chop :shock:

but i was meant to have a 4th i suppose. :roll: and i was meant to be broke all my life i suppose :roll:

:lol:

awww i am glad you feel so happy now, my baby wasnt planned and my bf wanted me to have an abortion butm i stook to my guns and i feel blessed i got this far. Some times i feel rotten and that i dont deserv e to have a baby butm i feel blessed that i have gotten this far:) hugs xxxx

I'm sure everything happens for a reason and you were definitely meant to have no.4! I was in shock as well when I got pregnant because although we planned it it happened straight away after BDing only twice :shock:

Glad you are happy now, I never knew you were devastated when you found out, you would never know from your posts, I think you were born to be a Mum! While you are thanking us can I say a big thanks because you always have great advice :D

aww thats lovely. Thankyou Skatty.

i first came on the forum at 'ami' as in AM I ? LOL. I never contemplated abortion or anything i was just in shock i think. As soon as i had a scan and found out i was 13 weeks i got over my shock and started thinking positive.
I believe in fate and fate says im to have 4 kids.!

:D

When your having all those sleepness nights your going to look back on what you've said about us helping you etc and think.... arrgghhh hate them all! lol

:hug: this forum has helped me alot aswell. Cant wait to see wht your little one looks like xx

this forum and all of you girls have really helped me too through all of my good and bad times:) thanks everyone and budge i am glad that you are happy:)

I know i dont post much but try to as often as i can but if it wasnt for the advice and some supportive messages when i first found out i dont know if i would of had the strength to go it alone :( These lovely ladies have helped no end with silly questions i would of been too embarassed to ask midwife and will be forever grateful, cant wait to see piccies of everyones little ones and wish everyone tons of health and happiness :D :D xxxxxxx

Glad you are happy now budge. I definitely think everything happens for a reason and this baby definitely has a place on this earth.

My baby wasn't planned either and I was a little shocked at first but I am soooooo excited now and it feels so right. Can't wait to meet my wee one :D

Awwww Budgy, this bubs was defo meant to be I believe in fate totally.

I sometimes I have days when I think 'Oh my Lord what am I doing?' and I think thats so natural. But most of the time im sooooo pleased, excited and know its the best thing that has ever happened to me and Rich.

When that baby is born you will never look back hun, sometimes things are set to try us and those things usually turn out for the best xxx

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back