did i feel it?

chelsea

Reaction score
just sat here now on the laptop and felt a pop in my lower abdomen.

was it baby and should i feel anymore knowing its awake? i know that there are chances it could move but ive been so uncertain about whether ive felt it before now i just wonder if i should expect to feel it again?

people keep describing feeling baby as wind but ive been really windy anyway :oops: that im not sure if its that or not? hence me being so unsure :lol:

any advice appreciated :D

I would guess it was baby!! :)

For the first while you will keep feeling things and wondering was what it? but you will soon realise that yes it was baby, just wait til you are getting kicks and elbows, then there is no doubt, enjoy!! :cheer:

that bits the bit im waiting for but not really sure why :lol: people say kicks in the ribs are painful and knowing what me and OH are like that is gonna happen to me! :lol:

I've been getting pops too - thought it was just wind, but over the last couple of days I have had a couple of definite thuds. DH felt one when he had his hand on my bump, it was brilliant!!
Mine has been very quiet today though - have hardly felt anything :think:
I'm off to get a fizzy drink and see if that does anything - apparently that gets them moving - maybe you should try it too!

Mine started as little pops and I wasn't sure at first but as time went on they got stonger and now I know it was baby. Sounds to me like your feeling your baby. :D

Hi with my first it wasn't until I was at my second scan at about 19 weeks when i saw my baby kick and felt it at the same time that I realised that i had been feeling her kicking for ages! It's hard to tell isn't it when you're full of wind! And your muscles seem to twitch anyway what with them growing and being stretched! :)

chelsea, i've felt a few "pops" too!!! altho I think i'm still a little early to be sure if its baby, as me.....yep i've been windy too! hehe! OH getting annoyed with me now! :moon:

But a couple of times ive felt a pop and been sure its not the wind....

Mine started as little pops. Enjoy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Def sounds like the beginings of movement to me.

Ealier on in my pregnancy I kept on thinking I could feel movement, but then it was closely followed by wind!! It's a similar type of feeling in your abdomen to when you feel a bit of wind.

well im not sure it was that cause i havent felt it since.

im already paranoid enough that something is going to go wrong :( roll on 28th august!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back