wow 20 weeks

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
I can't beleive it. I never thought I would get this far!
I so can't believe i'm nearly half way through. I was supposed to have my 20 weeks scan on friday but its been changed because we moved to different area so have had to be referred to another hospital. So no scan on friday :( BUT its not all bad because this hospital is really good and I know someone who had her baby there and she said she couldn't have asked for better. I will have to wait another 2 weeks now :(
Bump is doing great though, we heard their little heartbeat and m/w said its a good strong healthy one and they don't seem to have been affected by my heart murmur which is great news.
Don't know if any of you know but boots has a parenting club and if you join you get a voucher for a free changing bag worth 29.99 and all you have to do is buy a pack of pampers new born nappies and hand the coupon in. Bargain! you also get loads of other money of coupons, its worth joining although you have to have an advantage card but there free and you can spend the points you've earned. Hope you find this useful and hope all you girls (and bumps!) are doing well. :hug:
sorry for the long post!!

Wahey!! :cheer: :cheer: How exciting!!

I can remember when your lovely OH James posted in 1st tri about how worried you were about hitting 12 weeks... Now look at you! :cheer:

Hey! Big Congrats! It's such a nice milestone to reach knowing you're halfway there already! :)

I got that bag a while back too, it also have a ocuple of little free samples in it too :) xx

Congratulations hun! It feels amazing to hit 20 weeks! It's such a milestone :cheer:

congrats on the half way mark :dance: my turn on friday!!!

Sorry you have to wait longer for your scan, Im sure it will be worth it.

Congrats hun! :cheer: I'm sure your scan day will be here in no time too!

Ta for the tip regarding Boots, I signed up instore the other week and voucher arrived today so much go visit the shops and collect my bag soon! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back