Would you test?

Birdie

Reaction score
My cycles are pretty regular and I most probably ovulated last Thurs... we had sex on the Mon night and the Friday lunchtime (we are NTNP rather than strictly TTC). In theory period would come Weds/Thurs this week.

Apart from lots of cm in last week, I haven't had any other symptoms really so hadn't thought I could be PG, but the reason I am asking this question is that yesterday afternoon I unexpectedly had a brown 50p size stain on my knickers and then nothing else - which is not really normal for me.

Curious if anyone would do a test today in those circumstances? Partly because it's Father's Day and I totally forget to get my husband a card from our son - so this could potentially be a lovely alternative.

Im a poas addict so yes id test haha!!

Goodluck huni xx

I am poas addict too lol so yes I would test and what you describe sounds very promising. Let us know how you get on! Fingers crossed you get a bfp x

:lol: wow - I was half expecting people to say "be patient" .... blimey, I think I'll be rather shocked with a BFP today but my husband would be absolutely delighted so let's see if he gets a Father's Day surprise I guess. Only 5.5 hours at work to go until I can poas .... *twiddles thumbs*

How many dpo are you? Sounds like you could have had a little implantation bleeding so fingers crossed.

How many dpo are you? Sounds like you could have had a little implantation bleeding so fingers crossed.
Is 10dpo today if I ovulated on Thurs 11th - so timing would be spot on for implantation bleeding I suppose!

BFN tonight ladies! Will try again later in the week

Oh no, I hope its because its too early. I got a BFN the day before my period was due and then the night y period should have been I got a BFP so don't lose hope yet x

Well the Sainsburys test I used said 53% accurate 4 days before & I'm 5 days I think - so could definitely be too early. Your experience was interesting millyb - will just have to wait and see! :)

if you only just had the implantation bleed (if that's what it was) then it takes 48 hours for the hcg to enter your urine! :)

When I was pregnant with my son I had the same just one browny/orange spot on 10dpo - I didn't get to test until 13dpo, but when I did the line was definite.

good luck

That defo sounded like implantation bleed hun, i would defo do another test.. Whats happening now?? Any neeeews?? LOL xx

Hello! Just wanted to pop by with an update. I had more spotting 2 days ago & at that point really felt like that was pre-period bleeding as I had absolutely no other symptoms and turns out that was correct, as my period started this morning. (I'm actually a tiny bit relieved as I would have had to come up with some pretty extraordinary excuses at an event in 2 weeks, so not feeling too down about it all)

I wish loads & loads of baby making magic to all those trying! I'm sure I'll be back here next month symptom spotting with all those who haven't been lucky this month. Thanks for the support, this is a great forum!

Aah, nevermind hun but at least your still sounding positive, all the best and luck for next month! :)xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back