would you sell your shoes...

jenna

Reaction score
... to some one whos into dirty shoes in a sexual way? i was watching something about fetishes and a guy was saying hes always after womens used shoes, the dirtyer the better and it got me thinking. Why throw them away when there batterd to death with holes in when you could sell them to kinky people? some one said its sick but i think i could sell mine and wouldnt be botherd. Could any one else or am i weird? :lol:

No it wouldnt bother me either (I love shoes though so I wouldnt sell any of mine hehe :lol: ) Its kinda the same if you were to sell another item to someone, you wouldnt know what they were going to do with it, so as long as you get your money for them it wouldnt matter to me!

wouldn't bother me.. lol.. at least someone would get some use out of them instead of them taking up landfill space :)

Sod whether I would sell them or not, tell us what he does with them, that sounds far more interesting!

I've seen some on Ebay and wondered the same.
:think:
Don't think it'd bother me. :D

i think you'd make more money with smelly socks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey,if they'rwe paying,who am I to complain about what they do with them :lol:

of course i would! its like free money innit :lol:

cmon jenna who's this shoe man? i've a bundle of shoes he can juice on.. could do with some extra cash

:rotfl:

Also - what exactly is he doing with them, I assume he can't wear them, surely his feet would be too big? Is he having shoe sex?

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest!! In fact I need to have a clear out of old crappy ones..... where do I sell??? :rotfl:

Id have no prob selling mine but im not sure the reciever would like mine, i have uncontrolable stench feet, also they are very wide and look like golf clubs :oops:

Littlelady87 said:
Id have no prob selling mine but im not sure the reciever would like mine, i have uncontrolable stench feet, also they are very wide and look like golf clubs :oops:

they LOVE the smell I think hun, the dirtier and smellier the better :lol:

Tillytots said:
Littlelady87 said:

Boys shoes would smell worse tho.... maybe that's what he'll move onto next, mens sweaty gym trainers :puke:

(He can have nats swimming stuff if he likes to smell rank things :puke:)

They would have a field day with my shoes, as i don't wear heels less then 4inchs....lol, now im pregnant i suppose i can loose a few (hundred) pairs....lol
Where do i sell um .... hehehe

leckershell said:
Tillytots said:
Littlelady87 said:

Boys shoes would smell worse tho.... maybe that's what he'll move onto next, mens sweaty gym trainers :puke:

(He can have nats swimming stuff if he likes to smell rank things :puke:)
Seriously Gal has to move away from me when i put my feet on the sofa so im not even gonna imagine what my shoes smell like, id beat a man hands down 8)

Becs said:
Also - what exactly is he doing with them, I assume he can't wear them, surely his feet would be too big? Is he having shoe sex?

erm yes :wink:

I was about to post a paint-diagram but I realised this is offtopic not adult area...

He must be pretty big if a shoe can be a snug fit.

Or am I getting the wrong idea here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back