boy or girl?

2in1

Reaction score
hi ladies

will you be wanting to know the sex of your baby when you have your 20 week scan?

I will be wanting to find out but will be blessed with whatever the sex of the child. (it would be lovely if it was a girl...a boy will be going on e-bay as ive 2 already...lol...that was a joke)

We are going keep it a mystery. Don't mind which we get, although we can only think of names for girls, which means it's probably a boy :rotfl:

i hadnt decided if it want to know yet or not. i always thought i would want to know because i cant keep anything secret or a surprise. i also thought my other half would want it to be kept a surprise but he said told me today that he really wants to know what the sex is, i told him it was up to him if we find out or not and he wants to. but im beginning to think it would be nice kept a surprise. neither of us mind what the sex is.

I will be finding out. Im too impatient to wait :lol:

im going to ask,but with my last 2,i asked & they coudnt tell as there legs were crossed! :roll: so im hoping they can tell this time but not counting on it :x

hi.. i will def be finding out the sex this time.. i think when its ur first its nice to keep it a secret.. but this time im def askin so i can have the room done girly or boyish...

I won't be finding out even though I have 3 boys already. It makes no difference what the sex it will be loved all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back