wot do u have

They don't have my travel system on Babies r us anymore but it was a Graco one but that's in the loft now.

I have two strollers as well

This one:
69086_l.jpg
which I use all the time

and this one for when he's older and in summer: http://s7ondemand6.scene7.com/is/image/ ... 89?wid=200 it's not this exact one, I have the cheeky monkey version of it :D

MIne looks like this (I have the car seat and all the extras but this isn't my pic.
b1_1_b.jpg

It's an old M and P one, I LOVE it, it's big, but I can have Brody facing me, and for the school run Mason stands on the built in buggy board thing.

We do need to get a cheap stroller too, but I am kind of attached to this one at the moment.

yeah It's really useful Sarah. It's a huge buggy though so when we go on holiday in july we'll need to get a normal little one.

I think partly why I love that one is when I do the school run, Mason stands on the buggy board thing, and I see all the other kids running around and getting caught up in the squash to cross the road etc and I love that I know exactly where Mason is, and he's right between my arms nice and safe.

It also is great for Mason that he gets this cool place to stand because of his little brother...all his friends are jealous LOL I know he's too big for it really but it keeps him safe which is the main thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back