wot do u have

amy wish i got one like yours in the first place rather then waist my money on a big bulky thing that couldnt get on busses ect

Rachael said:
Kim I have the same as You! - A Quinny buzz in Oceanic Reflection?

No Mine is Hauk I'coo Infinity. It is similar though :D

Dionne i am the same as you, i regret paying all that money for a pram like that i hardly ever used it as i couldn't get it on the bus and it was bulky for the car.

that one dionne looks like youd be pushing around an office chair!!! I got a chicco one with the pram/car seat pushchair, matthew lasted a few weeks in the pram then got too big but he is so nosey he likes sitting in the pushchair watching people.

We have the Urban Detour Sherpa from mothercare (the beige one you see everywhere!!!!)

its fab as we live in the o****ry and so great for walks etc.

only prob is its heavy and very tricky if you need to get the bus like i do!

since alex was 3 months i use a second hand buggy we got from a neighbour for when i go on the bus.

still love mine just not practicle for the bus (the drivers where really helpful though when i did take it on when Al was small) !

x

We are getting this one

pram.jpg

But we will have to buy a lay flat stroller for the car as OH has a KA!

Hey

We've got the mothercare urban detour too. Mines the khaki and beige one. We got it because the wheels are proper tyres so when we go to the New Forest we can off road :)

Haven't taken Isaac on a bus yet but its not that big and bulky now I don't use the cat seat on it. That the next thing....new car seat. Don't know where to start?!

Lou :)

Hi Lou - you got a puncture in yours yet? we've had a couple.
the one the other day was a pain cos i was walking to a friends and it just got really heavy, when i looked it was totally flat (found the prob later was a hawthorn spike!) had to call my firnd to come rescue us as was about 20 mins from hers and about 15 mins from home!

I'd be fine on the bus if you didnt have to carry baby as well!

where is surrey are you by the way?

x

we have the Graco mosaic travel system... It's nice enough for us. Paid £139 for the buggy and car seat, and added £40 for the car base and the footmuff and raincover.
I have never used the footmuff yet!!!

http://www.graco.co.uk/product/wheels/t ... mosaic_ts/

very light and easy to fold and leaves some space in the boot for shopping! and easy to use in buses :wink:
Could not have afforded all the other very nice ones every1 is showing! :oops:
But I am happy with mine.
Mel xx

Em78 said:
Hi Lou - you got a puncture in yours yet? we've had a couple.
the one the other day was a pain cos i was walking to a friends and it just got really heavy, when i looked it was totally flat (found the prob later was a hawthorn spike!) had to call my firnd to come rescue us as was about 20 mins from hers and about 15 mins from home!

I'd be fine on the bus if you didnt have to carry baby as well!

where is surrey are you by the way?

x

Hi Em78

No we havent had a puncture yet but we keep the pump in the carry bag thing at the bottom all the time just incase. I'd forgotten about getting a puncture! Better ask Jarrod to show me how to pump it up.

Oh and I live in Sutton.

Lou :)

I asked hubby same thing - turns out you cant really repair it on the go.
fine if its just gone a bit flat over time or a really slow puncture but if its one like i had then you have to take the tyre off the wheel etc :shock:
i can do it now but you need screwdrivers or tyre levers!

dh said he'd get some gunk stuff that you put on the inside of the tyre and it plugs any punctures you might get.

x

Only messing ! :lol:

They are all the rave in europe.
Have to say tho & do like the stokke stuff - I like the highchair idea and the cotbed thing. they have good ideas just a bit wacky.

I have this m&p pram

1857631_zoom.jpg

i really wanted the pramette but couildnt afford it at the time!

izzy that is the same as mine B was out of the carrycot thing at 4 weeks old lol hewas to big for it

and i have so many coz i love buying pushchairs i manly use the maclaren but usevthe big one if were goin ouit all day as its more cumfy

Beanie & Duds, the look on my face was priceless :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back