Post a pic/link of the buggy you want or the cot..

We have got this cot and it's great -

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... niture.htm

DSCN1329-1.jpg

Nomnat that looks just like Dior ones, hers is a cotbed from toys r us, it it the same x

JaidyBaby said:
I hope your not keeping that at your house Hev!!! Its bad luck!

Is that proven to be true or is it a load of old tosh? It's just that we have everything in the baby's room and I don't think that bad luck thing is true

MomNat said:
JaidyBaby said:

Is that proven to be true or is it a load of old tosh? It's just that we have everything in the baby's room and I don't think that bad luck thing is true

i think its just the pram thats bad luck. Harley had Diors old pram so it was in our house :?

MomNat said:
JaidyBaby said:

I have always had the prams at my house :D xx

were not putting the cot up untill nearer the time cause were moving soon :dance:

i'll try to post what our nursery will look like :)

GRRRRRRRRRR NIKKI i wanted that pram and give neone evils who i see that has it so *evils* to u

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
GRRRRRRRRRR NIKKI i wanted that pram and give neone evils who i see that has it so *evils* to u

I think there is a few of us you need to hunt down hun :lol: :hug: xx

I got a huge bit carried away when it came to my little ones room and furniture. Thank god most of it eventually got bought as gifts from my family!

This is Alex's Cotbed
DSC01234.jpg

loved it as it does till they are 5/6 them it changes into a 2 seater couch, one for the west wing of the mansion! :rotfl: I wish!

I also went for this travel system as it was unisex and would do my soon the follow 2nd little chicken!

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product_ ... 488&type=I

Yes ebony it was only £60 was a total bargain and i was only 6 weeks preg when i bought it, Im glad i did cos i dont think i would have found another one so nice x x x

A few peeps have told me its bad luck about the pram but nothing else.

Depends if your superstitious or not as to whether you believe it.

Im sooooo superstitous, blimmin wish I wasnt lol!!

That's like the nursery furniture we were going to have (except we were going to have the oak one). I think the furniture looks great but I wasn't fussed on the white

Love it cassi snap with the pushchair and i love the nursery furniture in white :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back