• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post a pic/link of the buggy you want or the cot..

Hi babyjay,the pushchair is the mamas and papas pramette and the picture is the fabric city scape :D xx

yep i loved it because of the white aswell, i think it adds radiance and is more 'nursery like' so to speak.

I was looking for a toybox in white and maple to match and found one in Ikea really cheap :D I also wanted some open plan shelves to put nice linen baskets on but couldnt find maple and white so got maple and will get white linen baskets to go on it.

Its this one from Ikea the same but in Maple and half it lengthways so there is 8 box sections 4 on each side, not 16 like this one :

30353_PE103235_S4.jpg

That's lovely,gonna look gorgeous you will have to post some pics :D xx

Hi Tam,

I actually really liked the Stokke, was one of the prams I thought handled really well and was really fresh and modern looking. Unfortunately the OH prefers the Bugaboo Cameleon and kept saying that the Stokke felt like a supermarket trolley when he was testing it :wall:

Personally I love the Stokke, the Bugaboo is really common where we live among the 'stepford wife' types who drive around in their Range Rover Vogues and I'm definitely not one of them so I really don't want to conform to the image. Watch this space as one of us will definitely have to back down and seeing as he brings in the bread it may have to be me.

I really loved the Boori range - fab taste chick :clap: The Sleigh and Forever are practical and look good too.

The Kidsmill range is really nice too http://www.kidsmill.com/ . We both loved the block range and the shakery - their website is closed on Sundays though which is a pain as I wanted to look at all the stuff again.

AngelFairy
Xxx

Was going to be starting decorating the nursery this week but since we are thinking of moving i dont think we will yet, will have to wait and see what happens first.

cas x

angelfairy said:
Hi Tam,

I actually really liked the Stokke, was one of the prams I thought handled really well and was really fresh and modern looking. Unfortunately the OH prefers the Bugaboo Cameleon and kept saying that the Stokke felt like a supermarket trolley when he was testing it :wall:

Personally I love the Stokke, the Bugaboo is really common where we live among the 'stepford wife' types who drive around in their Range Rover Vogues and I'm definitely not one of them so I really don't want to conform to the image. Watch this space as one of us will definitely have to back down and seeing as he brings in the bread it may have to be me.

I really loved the Boori range - fab taste chick :clap: The Sleigh and Forever are practical and look good too.

The Kidsmill range is really nice too http://www.kidsmill.com/ . We both loved the block range and the shakery - their website is closed on Sundays though which is a pain as I wanted to look at all the stuff again.

AngelFairy
Xxx

:lol: My OH really doesn't want the Loola, he loves the Stokke and has his heart stuck on it, he too brings in the wonga, so I think I will have to back down too :lol: poor us!!

I like the Bugaboo, but OH really doesn't like it and in all fairness, you know the breaks on the handle, they were all broke in Mothercare when we looked at it.......which wasn't the best start! :lol: I too do NOT follow the stepford wives, and I have seen NO Loola's nor Stokke's, so I will be OK with either! The stokke has grown on me and I love the way it is so easy to handle and turns in a small area, and the fact you can use it as a high chair when out and about.......but I don't like the plastic look of the bottom of it.......if it was metal or chrome, I would be fine with it :roll:

Looks like me with the problem for sure :rotfl:

I love the kidsmill range too, but when I saw the Boori, it was so sturdy and you can see it will last for a long time.......and I fell in love instantly with it!

Oh well, what will be will be, we will have to post our final decisions :lol: and see who won :wink:

I do get my way 99.9% of the time, I have got my way with the cot, the nursery theme everything we have in our house :oops: so I may have to let him have the Stokke :lol:

I'll be sooo jealous if you get the Stokke and I have to have a Bugaboo :shakehead: Better get the cake recipes and frilly white pinny out so that I can start baking like a good old stepford wife :rotfl:

Yes you are right about the Boori it is gorgeous and so strong. Will let you know what happens this week

Xxx

cassi said:
Was going to be starting decorating the nursery this week but since we are thinking of moving i dont think we will yet, will have to wait and see what happens first.

cas x

Awwwww that puts a dampner on it.....hurry up and move and get your pics up......do you know what theme you are having yet?!

angelfairy said:
I'll be sooo jealous if you get the Stokke and I have to have a Bugaboo :shakehead: Better get the cake recipes and frilly white pinny out so that I can start baking like a good old stepford wife :rotfl:

Yes you are right about the Boori it is gorgeous and so strong. Will let you know what happens this week

Xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh don't!!!!!!

I will let you know in the next couple of months :?

I can't wait to start ordering things and getting ready for it all :dance: :dance:

We did buy the Lumpy quilt, fleece and cot bumper on Friday, but that's about it, and the only off theme thing we will have, but I couldn't resist he was so cute!!!!

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_e...assificationid=1034732&slmRefer=000&imageid=1

Lumpy is so cute!!!

Im having mamas and papas meadow theme, keeping it natrual in case Jakob decides to be a girl lol.

There is a link to the theme under my pics :)

cas xx

Cassi if I had brains I would be lethal!! :moon:

That theme is so cute!!!!! I like the mamas & papas stuff...........

So when you hoping to move, I would be itchng to get gone to get the nursery done.....patience is not my thing, can you tell? :lol:

Good luck with it all hun xx

This is the Moses basket we are getting.

Our nursery theme is Classic Winnie the Pooh.

What you think girls?

ly86762.jpg

im getting a moses basket from mothercare its got a teddy on for £49 :)

your is lovely jaidy

JaidyBaby said:
This is the Moses basket we are getting.

Our nursery theme is Classic Winnie the Pooh.

What you think girls?

ly86762.jpg

Awwww I love moses baskets!!!!! That is lovely Jade!!! Classic Winnie is sweet too, I had Winnie the Pooh last time.......Nouky's this time!

I had a moses basket for DD, but this time we are thinkig of going for a travel cot with the basinette (for first 6 months).........as we will be travelling a bit too, so will be familiar for baby and easy to travel with, then ideal for keeping LO out of trouble as s/he gets older and I need to do things :wink:

http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lw3019&bklist=icat,4,shop,shocarseatstravel,cartravelcots

Hey girlies,

just to let you know, I lost out on my desire to buy a Stokke and will be baking cakes in a starched pinny doing my best as a stepford wife as my hubby has decided we were having a bugaboo.

I hope I don't lose my personality :pray:

angelfairy said:
Hey girlies,

just to let you know, I lost out on my desire to buy a Stokke and will be baking cakes in a starched pinny doing my best as a stepford wife as my hubby has decided we were having a bugaboo.

I hope I don't lose my personality :pray:

Too late babe, I can see it's gone already :wink: :lol:

Awwwwwww, well I am losing out too, the Stokke it is! *ducks from flying cake tin* :lol:

But I have NEVER seen one of them anywhere!!!!! So I will leave the baking to you :wink:

What colour ya getting babe? Do you know what your baby is yet?

:hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back