Worst sleep ever

smess26

Reaction score
Couldn't.stop tossing and turning. Got.cramp had.pains in my bits got v v hot. Sweating had cramp shooting pain through side of groin.
Bunged up nose. Up weeing.
And to top it.off cat was mucking around all night.
Arrghh

Oh no bless you. Hope you have a chance to take it easy today xx

Lol. Yeah gonna go to docs today to sort out the pains.I've been having. K has school so gonna take it.easy. x x

Gonna.go to docs this morning so ill update you later even if its just noted. X x

Hope the doc can help, let us know and try to take it easy today.

x x x x

Awww hun I sympathise with you! I had a bad night too - slept for one hour then woke up with acid indigestion which was so bad I had to do deep breathing exercises to stop myself being sick! I took paracetamol before I went to bed last night as have been in real pain from SPD when tossing and turning and I did find that helped, so maybe start taking that for your pain. Hope things go ok at the docs xxx

Sooooo I am back he is engaged and I had a internal but lucky my cervix is shut although she had trouble finding it lol.
Hense the pelvis pain I've been getting she is worried about the tightenings and pains and backpain esp after dd. So if I get tightening again or my waters go I must call the labour ward. She took a swab aswell so results bk on tues.
I need to really take it easy now. X x

Aww hun sounds like you had an awfl nights sleep! Glad everything is ok tho.

Make sure you take it easy xx

Yes take it easy hun - rest up in the day if you can, although must be hard with another child to look after!! xxx

She is quite good really currently.putting her.clothes away she's abit of a neat freak like me lol.

Amanda forgot to ask a.different post said you were 38 is that right you look v v v young. Much younger than that x x

She is quite good really currently.putting her.clothes away she's abit of a neat freak like me lol.

Amanda forgot to ask a.different post said you were 38 is that right you look v v v young. Much younger than that x x

Woo-hoo! Thanks hun! yes I am 38 on Monday!! But I do look younger - when I was in hospital all the midwives kept double checking my age because they couldn't believe I was 37. Mind you, a few more months of no sleep and a baby to look after and I reckon I'll soon start looking it, lol xx

Last edited:
My word you have cracking genes.
I still can't quite belive it. Lol x x

Yeah my dad has good genes and has always looked younger than he is. I worked out the other day that my elder sister is 46 which shocked me because she looks around mid thirties!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back