worst sex ever (tmi post)

Jade89

Reaction score
:( I'm done with pregnancy now, Ive just had the worst sex ever LOL...sorry if you diddnt want to know but it's true :(

My bump is too huge to do anything...My belly kept going really hard which was making me lose concentration... :evil: She kept kicking OH in the stomach throughout LOL! My thighs feel big and horrible so I just felt like 'blehhh'!

On the other hand OH loved it...but I diddn't get chance to finish :(

Can't wait to get back to normal and do it properly again :evil:

:dance: Go for doggy style - its so much easier and avoids the whole huge tummy issue!!!

Or if you can't be a#sed supporting your weight spoons is a great one with your top leg back over his!!!! Leaves his handies free to wander!!!! :rotfl:

Tan x

What about both laying on your sides, with your back to him... works for us :oops: lol

Me on top only works for me at the minute, trust me ive tried almost everything lol...i'm always in too much pain to move around loads so I can never be that bothered to experiment :(

It's weird...something like moving around in bed will cause me so much pain with my pelvis and thighs, but to have sex it's not painful...but my god do I feel it afterwards...Ive just been lying on the sofa and it was a nightmare to get up, if OH wasn't in i'd still be stuck there now!

I wouldn't wish my pregnancy away, that it never happened for anything but i'm sure it's put me off having anymore...but then again what posseses women to have more than 1? something must lol.

Jade89 said:
:( I'm done with pregnancy now, Ive just had the worst sex ever LOL...sorry if you diddnt want to know but it's true :(

My bump is too huge to do anything...My belly kept going really hard which was making me lose concentration... :evil: She kept kicking OH in the stomach throughout LOL! My thighs feel big and horrible so I just felt like 'blehhh'!

On the other hand OH loved it...but I diddn't get chance to finish :(

Can't wait to get back to normal and do it properly again :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh dear. Try a different position Jade. Doggy style is ok and so is spoons. Won't be long before your bumps not there and you can hump normally again :hug:

Awww hun loads of people say they'll never do it again after the first one because it's all so new but trust me you'll change your mind. I was totally set one just having Aaron after the lousy labour I had but now he's here and I'm so broody it's unreal!

When my mum and mil came into the room after Luke was born they asked what I had my reply was "a only child" here I am doing it again lol
all of this will be so worth while I give you a year at the most before you want to do it all again.
Also for a while I thought how could I have another I could never love it the same as Luke, but you can and now I dont know who is more exited me or Luke!

lol... When I was in labour I turned to my mum and said 'How could you do this 4 times you stupid cow. Im only going to be doing it the once' :rotfl: ....and here I am again :oops: Wont be able to get pregnant again after this though, because im going to cut off the OHs dick during labour :twisted: mwwahhhahhhahhh (evil laugh) lol

violet-glow said:
lol... When I was in labour I turned to my mum and said 'How could you do this 4 times you stupid cow. Im only going to be doing it the once' :rotfl: ....and here I am again :oops: Wont be able to get pregnant again after this though, because im going to cut off the OHs dick during labour :twisted: mwwahhhahhhahhh (evil laugh) lol
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
tru, i said no more but here i am too!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
my OH wanted me to cut my nails before the babys here no trust :angel:
I was thinking of getting razor blade tips for the ends :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members