Worst AF ever!!

Lucyboo

Reaction score
I didn't get af for 15 weeks as stopped taking cerazette 6 months ago, anyway today was awful, I mean how bad should a period be before getting yourself checked out, this morning I had to change every hour from the heaviness of it, it's eased a little through afternoon though kinda back again now.. I've never had it like that in my life.

Bless you, I sometimes have periods like that and it's horrible, mine have been very since I had my daughter. The really heavy flow like normally only lasts a day before going to a normal heavy flow. Hopefully it's a one off as its been a while and it's good to have a clear out, but if they remain so heavy it interferes with normal life for a few months on the trott I'd get checked out for peace of mind. Hope you feel better soon xx

I'm so glad that's over, hopefully it was a one off as you say, and with a 15 week wait. Feel better for having it now though I'm sure I used to get fairly heavy af's in the past ill be more prepared next time and hope I am not working as where I work isn't ideal for having that happening to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back