• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

worse 3 days eva

lanny

Reaction score
Been getting really bad heartburn over the last few wks so i went back to the doctors and he give me gaviscon tablets to go with the liquid i have already been drink by the bottle load. But wednesday night i started getting a pain in my tummy that just wouldnt go away no matter what i did it was really high u jst in the middle of my ribs I was up all night and in the morning still couldnt move the pain was that bad. I rang the doctor and he said he wanted to see me he said it was a build up of acid in my stomach and has give me strong acid tablets i take once a day they didnt do a thing the first day and i was ready to cry but i have got up this morning and it feels like things have started to settle down touch wood. I have had heart burn before and had it bad with my other two but never had pain like that and it was constant just wouldnt go but looks like things are getting better now xxxxxxxx

Thats awful hun, i suffer with heartburn a lot as I've got a weak valve at the top of my stomach. I use omeprazole (sp) Its a really strong one, dont know what your doc has prescribed you but if your still suffering badly or it comes back then ask for that stuff its great. I only take one every 3 days as its really long lasting xxx

Awe Hun I feel for you baby will be born with at least 5 inches of hair all that heart burn!! Lol I had really bad heart burn with my first two and they had at least an inche of thick brown/black hair b.e.a.utiful!! But I haven't had much this time round intact only three times so far I think... Maybe this baby will be bauld hahaha!!

It must be a relief to get it under control, glad you're feeling better now.

I had my first ever bout of heartburn last week, it was awful!

Glad your better now xxx

Thats awful hun, i suffer with heartburn a lot as I've got a weak valve at the top of my stomach. I use omeprazole (sp) Its a really strong one, dont know what your doc has prescribed you but if your still suffering badly or it comes back then ask for that stuff its great. I only take one every 3 days as its really long lasting xxx
yea I have just had a look and they are what he has give me and they seem to be working now, there wasnt much he could find I could take wile pregnant. Do you have to take anything else i.e gaviscon wile on these or do they keep it at bay?

Awe Hun I feel for you baby will be born with at least 5 inches of hair all that heart burn!! Lol I had really bad heart burn with my first two and they had at least an inche of thick brown/black hair b.e.a.utiful!! But I haven't had much this time round intact only three times so far I think... Maybe this baby will be bauld hahaha!!
i hope so evie it will be worth the pain lol i had it worse with my first and he had a head full of black hair but my little girl didnt have any and now at two we are still waiting for it to come bless her lol

I have had that pain, i got before i got pregnant too. I put it down to indegestion. It's awful and keeps me up all night cos you can't lie down, and when it's not painful at the top of your stomach it radiates round to the back. The only thing that works for me is Bisodol but it's not on the medicinal list for pregnant woman so not sure if it's safe (although i had to have 2 earlier on in the pregnancy as it was unbearable)

I glad it's died down for you, it's awful. I've learned not to eat fried foods late at night, not eat too late, eat slowly and don't eat till i'm stuffed...seems to help.

bless you hope your feeling alot better!! ^^^^^ agree with yodabo i also found not eating late at night helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back