Worrying....

Belle23

Reaction score
Started to get worried. I kept feeling flutters etc but I have been ill since Tuesday with upset stomach and had ALOT of tummy cramps. Alot of aches but no bleeding at all. I'm 17 weeks and 5 days, xxxx

Everything down there is close together to the pain will probably be bowel pain hunny nothing to do with baby x

Also baby is growing so will be pushing all of your organs out of the way. Try to rest up and drink plenty :)

Well I'm wondering of its possible that it could be the new multi vitamin they have put me on. I'm still on pregaday (iron and folic) and Friday last week they started me back on sanatagen and wondering If they could be reacting. Is it possible xxx

it could be or it could just be one of those things hun. ive had an upset tum for no reason really, ive had cramps a few times when period would have been due or just randomly. i thought i had fluttery feelings in tri 2 but then i didnt feel any movement at all til 23 weeks. if you feel really ill or get bad cramps go the docs

As BevG said it just could be one of those things, I have so many unexplainable aches and pains. Hope you feel better soon, rest up and make sure you keep positive xx

I thought in Tri2 that I felt fluttering movements, but then all of a sudden I didn't feel any for ages, could be this? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back