Anybody else on the LARGER side

Belle23

Reaction score
I'm a bigggg girl and 13 weeks 5 days and not showing which is ok but I'm very unsettled at the same time as I wish I was alot thinner to see baby bump getting bigger xxxx

my friend is on the larger side, when she was preg with her little girl she didnt show till really late BUT she got no stretchmarks, didnt suffer the bad back etc so there are positives too :) congrats xxx

i was a size 12 when i was preg with the oldest ( about 16 yrs ago) and i didnt show still i was 20 weeks im a size 16-18 now and i already look 7 months preg lol id say try to relax the main things are being healthy and feeling the baby when it kicks.and some women diet during preg if they are over weight its not going to hurt the baby to restrict cals if u are eating way to many or changing to healthier eating.

im bigger too im 14 weeks and not really showing ...think tummy may of changed shape a little but i just look more fat

That's my thing I just look fatter lol xxx

And I had a freak out the other day wondering if u would be to fat for an epidural if I needed one but my mum put mind at rest saying bigger people have them lol. I'm a size 22 so not small zxxx

I am a size 22/24 and have nearly 39 weeks pregnant. I must admit, I think i just looked fat for most of my pregnancy when I did start to show, but it is obvious now that I am pregnant. On the plus side, I haven't put a pound in weight on and I have got no further stretch marks, so so far so good!!

I did see the anethetist because I have restricted jaw opening, but also my weight. They like to check your back and see where you carry the weight. I was fine for an epidural, they say it may take slightly longer to insert, but should be fine.

Good luck with the pregnancy and don't worry about it.

xx

I'm larger and I am barely showing at 17 weeks, like yourself mostly look fat lol, I wory all the time about the fact I don;t really have a bump so I really need to stop that lol xxx

I'm 5ft 9 and size 18, started looking 'thicker' around the middle from week 13/14, and only got my bump at about week 20. It's grown quite a bit in the past month though!! Good news is weight gain is only 11lbs so far and feels all bump as everything else fits. Also no stretch marks - YET!!!!

im a big girl - put on weight now too!! i had a bump at about 14 weeks but hid it to 22 week when it just went mad and stuck right out. im in size 20/22 clothes and put on about 3 stone so far..............

I'm large too... Size 18/20 in normal life... Trust me- your baby will definitely start to push themselves out, and your bump will show much more than a big wobbly tummy! Xxx

I'm size 16/18 before getting pregnant & I had really bad morning sickness at the beginning til 18 weeks & I lost a stone & a half I've only put back on the stone & didn't start showing properly til around 24 weeks xx

Hi im a big girl and dont worry one day you will wake up and boom...bump, i suggest a bump band (matalan do 2 for£8) it lifts and supports your bump and makes you look more pregnant and not fat, it also helped calm down my sickness xx

Last edited:
im a size 22 usually and im happy to report that i do look preg now lol. just a bit of a bump showing and tum is hard and full. on the plus side i havent put on much at all and have got thinner in other places and can still wear all my normal clothes. already had stretch marks so they can get worse if they like and i wont care lol.

I'm so so hoping that happens to me. I wanna have my bump and not fat lol. I'm just eating 3 proper meals a day so i don't snack alot. Xxxx

Bev that happened to me I actually lost weight during my pregnancy I put on 14lbs from.the day I found out till the day I gave birth and 2 weeks later I was 2 stone lighter than.the day I found out! Woohoo lol x

yeah epic morning sickness combined with old eating disorder habits i think. i try to eat properly but usually im lucky if i manage 2 meals a day.

lets take today for example
8 mini doghnuts
coffee
a bag of wotsits
half a pack of rolos
a twix
a sandwich and small piece of cake
a ready meal

today i had my gtt and was up at 8am, then went to visit my OH's nan and auntie and went shopping in ikea for a cot so didnt get home til 11pm. all in all i ate what i consider a fair amount of food today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back