Worrying for nothing.....

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Eaw123, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Eaw123

Eaw123 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies.
    I was addicted to this site last year trying to conceive and throughout pregnancy and then labour/birth of my son in April....
    Since having him my periods have been irregular, we use protection but not after I've had my period, up to 3 days after,, always worked in the past with no "accidents". But this past 6 weeks, with a period 4 weeks ago I've been getting some of my "pregnancy" symptoms back like I had with my son, gagging while cleaning my teeth, a really sweet smell stuck up my nose and a hankering for veg which has made me go to tesco tonight to get some.
    Do you think I'm just over thinking. I feel right silly. And I haven't tested as it makes me feel even more silly.

2. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

With my first son I then got caught pregnant very soon after there is only 11 months between my 1st and 2nd. Apparently you are very fertile after having a baby best way to know is test :) good luck xx