Grr annoyed a bit

Becksss

Reaction score
This girl i know has had a well bad relationship with this guy like really love hate well i dont see much love but they keep getting back together breaking up she goes psycho on his car etc blah blah blah
well anyway she got preg had a missacrrige
then she got preg again and had a termination
and now shes preg again and wants a termination
i mean for gods sake i wish ppl like that would use cotreception

3 accidents!! Some people never learn!! Very annoying :wall:

spesh in like a year
i sed to her say u cant ever concieve again how would u feel knowing you'd missed ur chance

Im sure you can only have 3 terminations before the tell you to go private. :evil: People like that need a proper good slap you would of thought after a miscarridge she would of felt more about keeping a baby.

And to be honest those 2 done sound like they should even be together

shes not getting pg for attention is she that would be annoying :x

i sed ffs stop having abortions forget him and think of u and ur baby

she then replies

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: lol tony
Body: i know it is, but i dont know what else to do! tony was crying saying that he didnt want it and now he says he does. but i think thats only to try and get me back then hes gonna make me get an abortion when its too late!
i saw a pic of her on yr profile yeh, shes really beautiful!!! and yr looking stunning as ever! lol. youve changed quite a bit appearance wise.
xx

when she 1st told me she just goes

gah but he wont pick up his phone.
oh yeh im pregnant again with his baby! lol. eeek.

i dnt think theres any lol about it grrr

i think maybe this girl need to learn that abortion shouldnt be used as a method of contaception! has she heard of the pill or a condom :roll: !

Ah well she better hope karma dont come around and give her a huge kick up the butt one day.

thats what i sed in last msg use contreception but she hasnt read it yet

Girls like that REALLY piss me off, abortion isn't a form of fucking contraception.

I have friend of a friend who is like this, i just find it disgusting - 1 mistake fair enough but 3, really angers me.

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying anything about abortions in general - it's all about personal choice, just girls like her are so infuriating.

I forgot to say, my cousin had a friend like this. she was a right slapper and got accidentally pregnant 3 times and had three abortions. As this is the limit they let you have then the next time she got pregnant her baby eneded up with downs, so she didnt have the option to terminate even if she wanted to. i know its probablya very rare example, but this is the kind of karma that happens to people like your friend.

nah man that was canada
n she thinks shes preg 2
gooood shes back now
her babys a right handful i dunno how she wuld cope with 2 but she sed she wuldnt have an abortion which is good cos i dnt agree with them tbh
since i saw this 1 video of an ultrasound whilst an abortion happened titled the silent scream
*shudders*

:(

little*red said:
I forgot to say, my cousin had a friend like this. she was a right slapper and got accidentally pregnant 3 times and had three abortions. As this is the limit they let you have then the next time she got pregnant her baby eneded up with downs, so she didnt have the option to terminate even if she wanted to. i know its probablya very rare example, but this is the kind of karma that happens to people like your friend.
:( poor baby though, did she keep it or have it adopted or whatnot

eurgh, some people will never learn, :(
and its horrible for those poor little babies when it isnt their fault.

grrr

I didn't know there was a limit on how many ab*rtions a lady could have on the NHS? :?

Although if a lady had had a couple within a short space of time they'd probably recommend she got a hormone implant or jab.

The only rule if it is a healthy baby before a certain number of weeks is "two doctors must agree that an abortion would cause less damage to a womans physical or mental health than continuing with the pregnancy."

don't mention this in the miscarriage and loss section or the TTC section...some of those poor ladies there have been trying forever to get pregnant.. :cry: :cry: And then this girl gets to have it 3 times, then throws it away...

I can't believe that so many women get pregnant by accident then have terminations in the UK when contraception is... FREE!!!... :shock:

I had to pay 350€ to have my coil fitted and we have to pay for the pill too... no contraception if free here... also abortion is technically illegal unless two doctors agree that it's in the best interest of the mother AND the baby that there is a termination (ie the baby is terminally ill, or the mother/baby would probably die). Not even Down's babies are considered able for termination, unless absolutely necessary as in it has a severe heart problem.

If you want an abortion, you have to go private and that can cost in excess of a 1000€...

And the teenage pregnancy rate here is almost nil...

Maybe the UK should start charging for its Abortions for no reason... that way people would think more of the consequences rather than leap into bed with someone and say..it's alright, if I get pregnant I can always have an abortion.

Grr that's really annoying cos your morning after pill is FREE too.. I have to pay nearly 30€ for ours, and you HAVE to get it on prescription. So if you have unprotected sex on the Friday, your basically screwed because the doctors don't open until Monday and the hospital don't consider it an "emergency" and won't see you. It really makes people think and be really wary... :x :x :x

I agree with you Squiglet. I think people should be charged for terminations here (If the baby is just purely unwanted), it would definately make people think twice about having unprotected sex. I have a friend who just sleeps with anyone she can, up to 2 people in one night and sometimes she doesn't even know their name. She has contraception in her possesion, she just doesn't bother using it and almost every month I get a call from her saying 'My periods late..I need to do a test,' and then going on to say 'If I am pregnant I wouldn't even know who the dad was!' And LAUGH about it!! Thank god she hasn't been caught out yet, but I think she wants to be. She also critisizes me for getting pregnant so young, even though I'm in a stable relationship with a guy I love and live with.

I am on ttc and mc boards, and I think we realise there are some spanners in this world, infuriating as it is.

But some ladies are just unlucky too, and contraception fails, or maybe they are a survivor of r*pe.

Life isn't fair :x

I have a friend who's had literally four pregnancy scares due to using no contraception in SIX MONTHS, and she still hasn't learned her lesson... :x Lucky she didn't get pregnant from those, because she surely would have gotten an abortion each time!

I think it's sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back