Worried!!! :(

Angel18

Reaction score
So I have a big feeling I'm pregnant along with most of the common signs and two months with no period! Other than spotting at the very start.... I done pregnancy home test but all came up negative. I also have PCOS and have been getting hospital check ups for it.

Wile I was the last Monday I explained to the doctor my worries and she sent me for a few bloods including some to do with my PCOS and a pregnancy test.

I waited a week and called up and the first day the receptionist said they were back but the doctor was not thre, the day after I called and they said not all of them were back :/ at this point I was getting very impatient!... I got a call back Tuesday evening and the receptionist said the doctor had looked at them and requested me in on Monday to go through them..

This is my worry!!!??? I have never been called back for bloods normally all clear over the phone so in my head they must have found something? Init to do with my PCOS which is scary, what if I can't have babies or its very low chance :( or my boyfriend has it in his head that the results have come back I am pregnant! But I would have thought if I was the doctor would have had to tell me ASAP not wait a week!??

Please help it's driving me crazy, it's not long to wait until I know but it feels forever for me :(

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back