• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

worried

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Myum informed me last night that all of her 3 labours were under 3 hours from 1st twinge to having the baby I was 2 hours, she was induced a week early with both my brother and sister because they were worried she wouldn't make it too hospital, (about 30mins away). My grandma on mums side was the same all 3 of her labours were between 1.5 and 3 hours, does anyone know if this means I could be the same because im starting to worry x

i wouldnt worry, id be happy lol. most ppl want a quick labour hun, less pain that way. id just inform the mw and see what she says

yeah id be absolutly freckin delighted if I had such a quick birth, in fact il be praying for it :) the less time your in pain the better

Sounds like you could be in for a quick labour. lol - but tbh honest id be well chuffed if that was me. lol
xxx

I am really pleased with the idea of a quick labour but now im panicking what if I don't make it to hospital and have her on the bathroom floor or something x

How far are u from hospital?? Try to be organised so u can go as soon as u think ur in labour. If all else fails call 999,l, and tell them u don't think I'll make it to the hosp. Xxx

Its only about 20 mins to birthing center I want to give birth at but if I have complications then the next hospital is about 40-50 mins away, more in traffic xx

Don't worry too much, my mum had me very quickly too. I told my MW but she said that it's unlikely it would have an affect on my labour as each is different and rarely family history has an effect on it.
Let's hope that some of the speed helps you though!

Got a midwife apointment in a few weeks il ask her what she thinks but its kind of nice to know that mum and grandma were proberly coincidence thanks x

My mum had really quick labours too! She was induced with my brother and I (c-section with my sister) and after being induced we were both born within 45mins! She has warned me to tell my midwife, as apparently her nan was the same, and her sister - and recently my cousin (mum's sister's daughter) has had a really quick labour and birth too.

I keep on thinking I'll have a quick labour - and will most likely have 24 hours or something now! ha ha!

I will probly be the same il have the worlds longest labour because im just awkward like that lol FX for quick labour once I get to hospital xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back