Second Time Mums

Jendon

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I as just wodering if anyone has had more than one baby and if you have were no 2, no 3 births any easier than the 1st?? Now I didnt have a tough time with my first birth at all, it was only 5 hours long and managed without any pain relief but for some reason I am really scared this time and worried about the pain etc. First time round I was really calm but I cant get the thought of how much it is going to hurt out of my head.

I'd say they were a bit easier but definatly quicker! No less painful though :(

Hi, this will be my third time! I'd agree, second ones are no less painful but a lot quicker! They're probably a bit more painful to be honest as you know what to expect.

Also as you will notice from Kellie's tickers, they get heavier each time!

Alfie

Yeah I'd like to know the answer to this. With my first, established labour only lasted an hour and a half, so I'm praying I have it that easy this time!!!

The first one was the worst because it lasted as long. The other two were just as painful but thankfully quicker.

I had a 5 hour labour first time so I just hope its not too quick!! I remember thinking at the time "That wasn't that bad and I cnat wiat to do it again" and now 4 years later I am cacking myself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back