worried

ruralmum

Reaction score
hi, just joined this site and thought id best introduce myself and my worries.

I have two children, my partner walked out when i was pregnant with my second and so ive been going it alone since.
My son was born premature(29 weeks) and although a big and healthy 3 year old now it was a scary time in my life and something i would hate to go through again.
I have been dating someone on and off for a few months and have just found out im pregnant, i told the guy and he isnt willing to be involved, he is moving abroad very soon and has said he wont give up his plans for anything.
Fair enough, but im now left in a bit of a mess, i couldnt not keep this baby, i had a lot of pressure to do that with my last pregnancy and i fought the odds to keep him and i look at him now and know i made the right choice, so how could i now do anything less for this baby.
im so scared though, i was told i had a pretty high chance of having a prem baby again in any further pregnancies, i also dont know how able i am for doing this all alone again. I live in the middle of nowhere and am pretty much using every bit of energy i have looking after the farm and my two children i worry that adding pregnancy and then another baby to the mix may be pushing the boundary of what i can do.

Hi welcome to the forum - I have no experience of what you are going through but you sound like a very strong women and I am sure you will cope fine with another baby :)

Have you any family nearby - all the ladies on here are full of good advice and support so you should come on anytime you feel the pressure and let rip :)

:wave: welcome on board

Do you have any friends or family nearby that could help you out a little?

I am sure that once you find yourself in that position, you will find the power to manage! As Jensbump said, you sound like a strong woman!

Lots of luck!

xx

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure ul be fine and even
If things are hard ul look at it baby and knownots all worth it! Hope u have friends and family that can help take the pressure off a bit and ul
Get lots of support in here! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back