Newbie whos worried

Gem212

Reaction score
Hi Girlies

Im a sort of newbie, I used this forum when i had my second son who is now 18 months old, i have since been pregnant and miscarried at 6 weeks on New Years eve this year, which was dramatic 2 nights in hospital etc! Im now pregnant again very early days and suffering with cramps, twinges in my back muscles and generally feeling uncomfortable, im scared to pick my son up or do any housework in case i miscarry again, i know i had these cramps with my son but im worrying myself to death!! Just need a little reassurance, i feel nauseous in the mornings, my boobs are a little bit tender and im not feeling too tired yet but its still early days.

I have 2 healthy pregnancies both boys and one miscarriage and im convinced its going to happen again and feel like i cant be positive about this pregnancy, does anyone else feel the same or am i mad??????

Sorry to rant

Gems xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The early weeks are so worrying, I think everyone is the same. try not to worry and try to enjoy it (says me who constanly panics!!!xx) xx sorry i am not much help lol x

i totally understand how you feel iv made myself sore checking in the loo to make sure im not bleeding i wont carry or lift anything i basically do as little as possible because im so scared it will go tits up again just count down the days till your 12wks hun and your be fine xxxx

I completely sympathise with you, I'm scared to death it'll go wrong again, I had bad cramping on and off, back ache and I too am doing as little as possible to try to do everything I can to prevent it happening again. It's such a worrying time but try to relax and stay calm. Any queries or if you're really panicy, don't hesitate to contact your mw. Mine has been wonderfully supportive and helpful. Good luck and congratulations!

Hi sorry for your loss, but congrats on your pregnancy, do you know what a lot of us have posted threads saying how worried we are about pain, cramps, it's so hard not to worry!! I've like alot of us have had a lot of pain that has made us think the worse but alot of are still here. From experience i know its extra hard not to worry when you've had a mc but you've got 2 lovely boy's and in under 9 month's I'm sure you'll have a new baby to show them!! try and think positive thinking bad makes it worse, but like Helen said see your midwife if your overly worried. x

It's totally natural you're going to feel worried hun, especially after your recent loss :( So sorry about that :(

Wishing you every luck hun and Welcome back to the Forum :)

Welcome hun!! I was exactly the same, really bad cramps in the first few weeks, kept on thinkin i was going to start my period etc etc. I'm really sorry to hear about your m/c chuck. Try to stay positive if you can and think good things xx

Sorry im only just posting, my son had a tummy bug on Thursday and i picked it up last night no sickness just alot of the other (sorry tmi) i almost passed out i was so dehydrated!! I feel rotten and tired and am in bed, ive got alot of lower back pain still, i went to see my GP yesterday to see if i might have a urine infection but was all clear, i showed her were my back was hurting and she said it muscle pain, probably strectching and if theres no blood try not to worry, but my back is in agony today - i wish i could just sleep for the next 7 weeks and wake up for my 12 week scan!!!!

Thanks for all your replies really cheered me up how much you guys care x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back