• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

worried

loulou1980

Reaction score
im on day 4 of mc i didnt bleed yesterdaybut started again last night,now my pelvis is aching on the one side,i havent even been to docs to confim mc as i only just found i was pregnant the day before it started,do i need to goto docs as i have no idea and i hate being messed around with :?

Lou you ought to see the doc anyway...mine would probably tell me to go away, but at least they can test to make sure your hormone levels are dropping back to normal. Also, if for nothing else, you will have this on record. It may just help your case if you need help later on. Sending you hugs sweetie :hug:

Yes best to get some medical attention hun, they will need to know its all coming away as it should.

Thinking of you sweetheart, keep your chin up :hug:

i personally would miss out on the doctor and take yourself to the hospital if you are in any kind of pain. they have more facilities to check you over and by in large gave me a better service when i was mc'ing, my doctor just sent me there, would save you time to go straight there.
please feel free to pm if you need me.
bxox

yes i'd go tot he hospital, they can confirm m/c and tell you weather you need a d&c or weather everything is passing normally, if something is left behind it could cause infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back