worried!

Terrie

Reaction score
Rhys has a huge lump in his willy :shock: he was complaining today of it hurting in nursery we've just got home now and i checked it out, the lump is massive and is making his willy very swollen

i have made a drs appt for 2moro afternoon but im so worried im considering going to a&e.

what do you think?

if he's complaining of it hurting anymore then i would deffo consider taking Rhys to a&e. there's nothing to lose as the only thing that would happen is them telling you nothing is wrong, it's because of etc. etc. and sending you away. better to put your mind at rest! or maybe if you don't want to go to a&e consult a trusted friend/family member see what they recommend. i hope Rhys is ok hunni and hope it's nothing serious!! xxx

I'd take him to a&e hun, just in case. They're really good when it comes to kids health!

im waiting on a call back from nhs direct now..

aw i'm glad you're getting some help now hun - let us know how it all goes on!! xxx

been advised to ring out of hrs emergancy drs at 6.30. failing that go to a&e

dont have anybody to look after ffion coz colins away so ill be dragging her there too.

Let us know what they say hun, all the best and hope you dont have to wait very long :hug:

Awww hunny :( I'd get it checked hun if only to put your mind at rest; I'd be the same as you, up the wall :(

Let us know hun :hug: Hope lil man is ok xoxo

hiya
Rhys started with a lump about 6 weeks ago he was going to grab it as soon as i took his nappy off so i knew it was bothering him, i took him to the doctors and she thougt it was a fat lump told to go back 3 weeks later, it was bigger and moving to the end of his widgey and was quite big.

what colour is it?, rhys's was quite yellow.

she referred us to the urologist but 3 days later it popped i his nappy. took him back and its turned out to be an abcess and apparently quite common its really red and sore and is bleeding now too.

he's been given a course of strong antibiotics for 7 days i'm still taking him to the urologist though to find out why he got it and if he'll get it again.
i'd goto the docs an let him check it i'm sure its nothing too serious.
x

helen, my Rhys' lump is actually 'in' his willy.. like his willy is all swollen and it feels like theres a hard ball stuck in it..

calling the drs in a second

oh and thanks for your replies :hug: im just trying to get the kids something to eat before we go out

xxx

ye rhys's was inside too but bulging through the skin under his was about the size of half his widgey in the end i couldnt grab the lump or squeeze as it was pretty deep.
get it checked though as it might be pressing on his urine tract if its hurting him.

Hope it goes ok hun and they help him out. xxx

now im waiting on a call back from the nurse *sigh*

ye rhys's was inside too but bulging through the skin under his was about the size of half his widgey in the end i couldnt grab the lump or squeeze as it was pretty deep.
get it checked though as it might be pressing on his urine tract if its hurting him.

thanks for your advice :hug:

hope it goes ok at the docs hun :hug: i wish i was closer so i could watch ffion for you xxxx

just waiting on my bro getting here to look after ffion, got an appt for 7.30 at the hospital xx

let us know what it is, hope you get it sorted poor lil man :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back