worried:(!!!!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
going to the doctors today coz i have had belly ache since yesterday and when i went to the loo this morning, i wiped, got up and what looked like water trickled down my leg:) plz can anyone give me sum reasurance:(

aww little i hope your ok hun

please let me know how you get on :)

i will do i hope it is all ok too, no blood or anythign jusy belly ache that comes and goes, had to have a little cry this morning with bf, he didnt want to leave me but he had to go to work:(

dont know, i have to phone the doctors back at 8.30, the lady thinks i shud speak to the nurse so she will probobly ask me to go down??

i havent got the file whith all of the numbers, she said she could give the number but ater i told her what was wrong she said i wud be better talk8ing to the nurse:(

hey little lady ive been looking on the web and it could be a water infection
please dont take my word for it though

hope all is ok for you hun!

thanks for that hun, its nice that ppl look out for me on here:)

I've been getting a little 'after-dribble' everytime I go to the loo for weeks now. It is really embarassing, but it is just wee. I've now learnt to wee, wipe, sit a bit longer, then wipe again. :oops:

I hope this is what you are experiencing littlelady, it may just be coincidence about the pains, they could just be stretching pains as sometimes they can be really strong.

Let us know how you get on.

just worried, i was even joking to my mum saying i hope im not in labour, not so funny now:( really scared

thanks tankett, they dont fel like the usual stretching pains which is why i am worrying:(

yeah the nurse is phoning me back in a min to talk to me :pray: :pray: keep ur fingers crossed for me xx

just got back home. The doctor told me to phone an ambulance coz they thought i was in labour and that my waters had broken. It turns out i have a really bad water infection, worry over. My poor bf thought he was going to lose his baby, little sweetheart, i am going to rest at home for now and i am going to get some antibiotics later:) thanks for your support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back