Worried very very small bleed

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

It's probably nothing. This morning DH and I had sex (we are at once a week as I'm so tired) and about 2 hours later I went to the loo and when I wiped there was less then a millermetre of water gel with a very very pale pink colour (it was so small you would need a magnifying glass). Sex was painful too.

I have just been to the loo again (about 20 mins later) and wiped and nothing. Do you think it was just caused by an irritation? I don't have any pain other then contispation cramps.

Mx

Hi, this happened to me last week, see my thread ' a little concerned'

It was like the very very last bits of a period. Mine got redder on the evening of the day after and I went to the hospital. They said it may be the placenta was lying low or the cervix was sensitive or scraped

As you say, I'm sure its nothing. Keep an eye on it, if it gets more or redder I would just ring your midwife for advice.

All has been ok with me since

:hug:

This is mentioned in my what to expect when expecting book and Im sure it said bright pink spotting after sex was nothing to worry about and probably and irritation of the cervix or something but best to mention to your doctor or midwife before having sex again, I think sometimes if you bleed after sex it is recommended to avoid sex in first tri but I think thats only with a proper bleed but always best to check to be on the safe side!!! :hug:

Hi

Thanks

Just been to the loo again and nothing. I am seeing my midwife on Tuesday so if everything is ok will check with her then

Mx

you should call your midwife after any spotting hun no matter how light. If you are rhesus neg you'll prob need anti-d to protect you and your baby. Give her a ring and just let her know that you had spotting
x

hiya i hope you checkout fine :hug: but i'm glad you have posted something to do with a small bleed as its been on my mind this morning and wasn't sure whether to make a post or not as i wasn't sure if i was over reacting or not. i have been having sex once or twice a week with my bf as normal nothing has changed there. we did it last night and all was fine no blood or pain or anything and there was still nothing before going to bed. when i woke up this morning and went to the loo there was nothing when i wiped but a very small area of light pink in my underwear. it is really light pink you can hardly see it. i am rhesus negative and i was going to opt out of the anti-d till baby is born and if i needed it then i would have it but after seeing a bit of pink like that i'm not sure what to do anymore. the problem is i don't have a good relationship with my doctor or midwife so i just feel alone on the medical side of things. i am due my second appointment with the midwife in a week or 2 so i will have to go and see her as i am a bit worried. after seeing my baby for the first time on wednesday i feel so attatched to the little one now and i don't want anything bad to happen.

and i know what you mean by constipation cramps. thats all i'm getting these days and it can be so painful at times. i've started eating bananas though and that seems to help me for now anyway.

hi its more than likely you've disturbed your cervix a little bit and it can bleed quite easily because its so sensitive during pregnancy.
dont worry too much but if it happens again get checked out :hug:

:hug:
Hon i know how worrying this can be
I had a bit of bleeding before Xmas
like your very light but it freaked me out it happern a further 2 times
i called the docs who lovely women that she is got me for a reassurence scan.
And i was compleatly fine no bleeding in sight.
No blood in the womb at all and ive had no further bleeding

Our insides our very sensitive at the moment you may have caught the lining of your cervix like me. But sex normaly dosnt effect the womb or the baby.
Ive found sex painful the past few weeks so weve decided to make love in other ways.
Call your doctor for advice
im sure everything is fine hon a big :hug: from me
Let us know if you our ok

Thanks.

I have been to the loo about a billion times today and nothing when I wipe, so will mention it to the midwife on Tuesday. So fed up with going to the loo though

Mx

Hi

Still nothing when I wipe and found the babies heartbeat twice yesterday so think it was just my cervix but will mention it to the midwife though on Tuesday. With regards to the rhesus blood test this is my second visit to the MW and she took my blood last time so think she has tested me for rhesus

Mx

Good news :)

About the rhesus status... my blood type wasn't recorded on my notes until pretty late on but the midwife only remembered to check at my 28 week appointment to find I was O neg. It should say on your notes what your blood type is. I managed to get an appointment to get my anti-d two days later. Didn't hurt at all :)

hi it happened to me as well afer sex..it was pinkish as you said..i panicked and cried and i already imagined that ive miscarried..went to hospital the next early morning and they scanned me and the baby was there as fit as ever..so do not worry ..youre not the only one!

Hi

I have just seen the midwife and she said it was nothing to worry about, and agreed it was probably just my cervix. Why is it I still go red and say my DH and I had sex on Saturday...... I'm 33 :oops:

Hope you are ok samanthajayne?

Mx

I am so glad that everything is ok Moffa
:dance: Thats brilliant news.
:dance: Lol Sarah

hi moofa glad you are ok :hug: thankyou for asking after me. i'm fine. i have seen nothing pink since that morning but i haven't had sex since then and i feel scared to incase it happens again but i guess as long as my bf is gentle then all should be ok

Do not worry. I had that when i was about 14 weeks and i had to have an injection cause i am rhesus o neg. It happens so theres nothign to worry about.

My blood results said I was rhesus positive which was good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back