worried willow might have diabetes 2nd update page 1

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
UPDATE 2

Well i finally managed to get a wee sample after lots of wee and poos :puke: on the floor it came back negative for diabetes thank goodness but it was showing some white cells so the nurse thinks she may have had an infection which is what might have caused the fungal rash on her girly bits so they are sending it off to the hospital to be checked over fully and we have to go back next week for the results.

UPDATE 1

Well just got back from seeing the nurse and i need to try and get a wee sample :wall: :wall: that should be fun i then have to take it back down and they will test it and i should know straight away so hopefully i will get one today :pray: , she also has a fungal rash on her girly bits so been given some cream for that.
will update again when i get some pee out of her and tken it back to docs.

im really worried as diabetes runs very high in my and Oh familys my mum and bro have type 1 and my grandads and my aunt have type 2 and on my Oh side his dad has type 2 and my Oh has type 2 also, willow has been drinking loads for the past few weeks and she is generally not herself she has now got a rash on her lady parts that is nothing like nappy rash and i have read this can be a systom and it wont go away she has had this for 3/4 days now so i am off to see the nurse today to get her checked over as they said that would always be onle of the first things they look for, im just :pray: that it is not that, will update when i get back and willow is asleep.

Awww luv, I hope Willow is okay!

I have a lot of Diabetes in my family too, and you are constantly on the lookout for warning signs!

There are a lot of funny bugs going about at the moment, so praying it's nothing!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

really hope it's nothing hun, glad you're getting her checked out though because it's becoming more and more commen :hug:

Awwwww Becky, I really hope wee Willow is fine :hug:

when i had to get a urine sample form my little guy for they told me to put loads of cotton wool pleats in his nppy leave them till they are soping then u have the nice job of ringing thenm out :hug:

rhian85 said:
when i had to get a urine sample form my little guy for they told me to put loads of cotton wool pleats in his nppy leave them till they are soping then u have the nice job of ringing thenm out :hug:

ooh that sound nice will try that as a last resort

aww hope it is an infection and can therefore be treated xx poor willow :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back