worried so tested hCG levels for the 2nd time

suzan

Reaction score
So I couldnt take it anymore and I had my hCG levels checked today.

At 4 weeks (April 5) my levels were 136
Today at 5 weeks (april 12) my levels came back 2286
Do they look good? :pray:

How did you test them hun by bloodwork at doctors?... they do sound excellent! no worries there.
i had bloodwork done yesterday because i cant actually quite get my head around the fact that im pregnant... im so angry they said they would call me this morning and didnt so i called them THERE CLOSED GRRRR i can get my Mother-in-law to go have a peek as she works at the drs office and has keys, but i dont want her to see it incase im imaganing everything or my count is low :( im so worried i know im being silly but i cant help it i just keep thinking this is all a big dream and the results are going to tell me im not actually preggo even though i got my bfps i feel sick and my AF is nowhere to be seen ... :x

I went to a Lab and got it tested without a docs prescription.
I just want to check
Sorry u didnt get a hold of the lab :hug:

i ahve just called my mother-in-law to get someone to call me with the results... shes such a wonderful person would do anything for anyone with all the patience in the world -and a million connections :wink: shes not old but certainly very wise lol. ok.. i found this hope this helps hun x

3 weeks LMP__ 5 --> 50 mIU/ml

4 weeks LMP__ 5 --> 426 mIU/ml

5 weeks LMP__ 18 --> 7,340 mIU/ml

6 weeks LMP__ 1,080 --> 56,500 mIU/ml

7 - 8 weeks LMP__ 7, 650 --> 229,000 mIU/ml

9 - 12 weeks LMP__ 25,700 --> 288,000 mIU/ml

13 - 16 weeks LMP__ 13,300 --> 254,000 mIU/ml

17 - 24 weeks LMP__ 4,060 --> 165,400 mIU/ml

25 - 40 weeks LMP__ 3,640 --> 117,000 mIU/ml

Low hCG levels
Low hCG levels may indicate a miscalculated date of conception, an ectopic pregnancy, or a possible miscarriage. However, a perfectly healthy pregnancy may have low hCG levels.

High hCG levelsHigh hCG levels may indicate a miscalculated date of conception, a molar pregnancy, or a multiple pregnancy.

Hopefully the info won't cause you to worry about things.

I'd really try to relax a little and wait for your reassurance scan (I'm sure you will be having one in a couple of weeks) I know its hard but you'll drive yourself silly with worry if tests maybe don't come back as you were hoping. And tests can be wrong remeber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back