Hey worried lady here

Mama1985

Reaction score
Hey there everyone!!! I have tried to read everyone posts to try and help me with my worries, but im still worried lol so im gonna post my little worrys

I am pregnant, after a loss in Jan, and im very worried, im worried that i'll have my first scan and there be no heartbeat, and im constantly checking my knickers just in case i start bleeding, i cant help it, i have asked for a early scan but firstly i dont think they do it because there is nothing wrong, and secondly, i asked my the midwife lady who rang me to sort out an appointment said i have to go through my doctors, I asked my doc and he said i had to go through my midwife!, who i asked again and she said i have to go through my docs! ARgh! lol

i wont be ok until my first scan, but im still scared... i dont think i can handle it if anything happens...

Btw what is a chemical miscarraige?

Congratulations :cheer: Im afraid i cant say anything to stop you worrying, i have had 2 losses this yr and im pregnant again....ive had several early scans as ive had 2 losses they were happy to give me reassurance scans. Ive now reached 12 weeks and i still worry but its only natural. Just take every day as it comes and i wish you a happy healthy 9 months :hug: :hug:

*sara* said:
Congratulations :cheer: Im afraid i cant say anything to stop you worrying, i have had 2 losses this yr and im pregnant again....ive had several early scans as ive had 2 losses they were happy to give me reassurance scans. Ive now reached 12 weeks and i still worry but its only natural. Just take every day as it comes and i wish you a happy healthy 9 months :hug: :hug:
hiya congrats on the pregnancy i can only back what sara has said i am in a simalar position i had a mmc in july and am now pregnant again, my scan is looming in 3 weeks too and its just so scary however you need to feel positive and look forward and enjoy your pregnancy

Hi and congratulations :hug: I know it must be hard and worrying is natural, but positive thoughts can only help :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back