Worried! Pregnant so soon!

Charliebump3

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm so worried, I taken a test yesterday and it is positive! It would be great news if I hadn't of had a traumatic c section 4 months ago and I'm still suffering from the effects of PGP/SPD. I am due to seen a surgeon on the 15th Nov to see what they can do with my pelvis; half keeps slipping out of place. Hubby is really happy and says we will get on with it but I am worried sick because of all these problems!

I just don't understand how I am pregnant we are so careful. I am unable to use hormone contraceptive because I react badly but we always use protection!

Has anyone else got pregnant so soon after a c section?

Thanks everyone

No advice I'm afraid but wishing you all the best and congratulations x

I've been told I have to wait until 20 weeks before I will see a Consultant which I'm not happy with x I am really scared of what's going to happen. I tried to talk to hubby but he just says "everything will be fine". I can't live with a wait and see, I need a plan!

Not 4 months, but 10 or 11 months later. I was still not ready. At all. I still have no idea how it will all work out but my husband is not worried at all, which is equal parts reassuring and annoying. Actually, mostly annoying. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back