worried mummy

roxanne080

Reaction score
everytime im feeding holly today she is bringing up her food..the last time was a little bit violently that it even went into her ears..is this normal? also she has got a little bit of a blocked nose but doc said its nothing. being sick has started today. excuse my vocab im trying to type this quickly

Hi there

If you are concerned about anything just give your health visitor a quick call.

It is normal for babies to sometimes bring up a little after a feed. I am a childminder and currently look after a tiny baby that is sick every 7 minutes. Her mum had put her on a hungry baby feed (Lethal stuff if you ask me) so i asked her to try normal milk and low and behold the poor mite has been fine since.

Again, if you're concered, chat to your doc or health vistor :)

I would check with your HV or Doc.... she might be a little refluxy

as above docs or hv advice is esential.

If baby is especially young i try feeding in short bursts - a couple of mins then wind the baby this helped J x

is she bringing alot up? and is it about 20 mins after the feed or straight away?

thanks for the replys girls..well holly has been restless all day ..i think the problem was that she was necking her bottle in one go and then her bringing it up after a little while. she is fine now she had six ounces..brought up just a little bit and now she is lying quietly in her cot. usually she is an angel but today i dont know what got into her ..she only woke up once during the night last night..so maybe she wasnt tired? well i do not know . when did you put your babies into a routine? oh by the way how does reflux work? cos i do not know what to look for..

im not to sure about reflux sorry hun :( :hug:

madi was into a routine of 10 till 8 by the time she was 3 months

then when she was 4 and a half months she went from 8-8 :)

Do you think it could be the milk? I know with my girls they were both sick after every feed on SMA, i changed them to cow and gate and they stopped straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back