Worried about rash! Urgent advice!

setdse

Reaction score
Hi girls. My lil man had lunch, had a play n then event down for a nap.I've just woken him up and his whole chest is covered in a rash! I don't recall seeing it b4 he went down but Oh did it as was getting housework done! Do I pop down a&e just to b safe or just see what happens? He doesn't seem any different....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

02de4606-effe-7885.jpg

It looks like what charley had when he had a virus. He might be coming down with something.
It might also be a heat rash.
Is he acting differently?

He's acting completely normal. Walking around in his walker atm...

Looks like a virus/heat rash I would take him out of hours just incase - hospitals take too long xx

That's exactly like Toby's viral rash he had (there's a thread on here somewhere...I'll find it in a minute). I think he seemed fine and it just disappeared in a couple of days x

that looks just like it! hes not cold or clammy tho! phond dr and they said keep and eye on him... :/

I was going to say heat rash aswel xx

Maisie had a similar rash yesterday thought it was heat rash but she had a tooth come through today so could have something to do with teething . If he's fine in himseld I wouldn't worry to much xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

his temperature is normal. hes still got the rash and its spread to his arms. when possible ive taken him clothes off so theyre not rubbing or anything just incase. but he seems completely normal with it.

Has he eaten anything that he could perhaps be allergic too? looks very much like what Tegan comes out in if she eats anything she shouldn't! x

Well the day it came up he got hold of my strawberry jam toast :( but other than that nothing that he hasnt had b4 with no prob...its still there! N spread down his arm a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back